The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5639 · 249955

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Hey Yogi! You said you would show me around the is that right? Or did you want me to bring my friends too?" Sonic asked looking at the brown bear.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It was about time Glacia put some effort into her play, now that her mind was sharpening out. It wasn't particularly helpful that her opponent was playing at peak, and Glacia herself was become moody, as she was prone to in such situations as this.

She decided if there was any chance of winning, it was probably best to start NOW. With a flourish of her back hand, she sent the ball flying across the net with a vengeance... and it's also making me wonder how many ridiculous metaphors I could possibly have thrown into that sentence.

Meanwhile, back with Incendia.

Oh no, the dreaded "which one do you like better question"... just as bad as when sister asks me if she should play DnD 8th or 9th edition.

Incendia pulled all of his intelligence together to form some sort of escape plan in poetic English form. However, since this was the same Incendia who had trouble differentiating between a spoon and a shovel...

He coughed. 'I like you both more!'

Hurray! I think...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think you need some time away from your pink friend" Cindy said to him ' constantly being gushed over is not healthy..
_-
 That pick hedgehog is obsessed " Tigeress said to Tiger " really puts things in perspectice..
_ Yes most unladylike Almaronnodded ' A female musrt have self-respect and I think that young lady has litte to non
 Yeah "Tiger agreed " she makes Agumina look like a downer by Comparison.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That makes no sense.. Either you like one of us more.. ior you like us equally.. Which is fine I guess but not the answer I was aiming for when I asked you the question "Samia said.
 _ Dixie won the first set 6-2, and while Glacia was starting to play better, time was not her ally in this. Dixie held on serve and smiled as they switched sides.. at this rate the match would over in about 40 minutes.. or less..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well Amy can be quite a handful. However you got to admire her persistent personility. Plus it's not like she knows any better." Sonic said while looking at them. " and, I sorta like the fact, that there will always be someone there for me!" the blue teenage hedgehog said with a toothy grin.

"Anyway, enough with Amy. What are you guys gonna show me first?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, theres all sorts of fod veendors, and money we got from Stripetail goes a long way in this period " Yogi said showing a vendor selling 'Picnic baskets _ $2 for a full meal!"
A couple bucks and get you tons of stuff.." Yogui added as they walked along..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"So, what do you think?" Eric asked Knightwolf.

"I think I'll have a look around the city to warm up for the next event," Knightwolf replied.

"Sounds like a plan," Alyssa responded.

"Good, cause I'm starving," Watchdog added.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Do they have chilidogs...?" the azure hedgehog thought out loud.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They might have chili and hot dogs " cindy replied " i haven't looked very hard though..
 Dixie continued to playng at a high level.. a few more games and the match and the championship was hers..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Indeed.  I think some other team members have the ability to fly perhaps.  I have not looked at the full list of team members." Droopy said, having been to busy to do that very much.  

"Time enough to find out." Gary said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We can Fly and so can Incedia..' Samia said looking at the list.. " if there are others I have not met them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I can also." Gary said, a double meaning since he could fly in his current form and also some of his other forms.  "I'm not sure if anyone can on the other teams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that 4 of us that should be plenty
( I'll list what iteams each team needs to find once the tennis is over..)
 Dixie waited for Glacia to Serve, up 4-1, she could taste victory in the air..but she kept herself from looking too far ahead. "BNot Yet, she told herself""
 Come on Glacia! Samia cheered. " You can make a comeback here! Don't give up./.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It should be, I hope." Wally said.

"We'll know in time." Gary said.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I guess you could say it really wasn't Glacia's day. Though, considering most of it so far had been spent asleep, that could be debatable.. what couldn't be though, was the fact that she wasn't playing to good. Her confidence had faltered like a tower of jelly bricks.

She didn't want to give up, though. She pictured that sweet prize, the money, in her head. The things she could buy, and then take home. Her brother and herself would be able live the happy life... like before the Borderland had become a desert.

So thus, she served... with grace and skill as much she could muster against her own confidences.

Meanwhile, Incendia watched with a hot-dog (or chilli-dog... or something, all that he knew was that it tasted pretty good). Normally he would probably talk with his mouth full... but in the presence of these lovely ladies, he managed some manners. 'Wow, my sister really sucks at tennis. BURP! Yummy!'

Perhaps not...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie returned Glacia serves, forcing the dragoness to move all over the court. Dixie made her move back and forth close to the net and deep along the baseline. Dixie finally Broke Glacias serve with a ripping cross court shot. It was now 5-1, and dixie smiled. All she needed to do was win one more game.
_ Manners Incedia.. Manners "Samia said rebuking hi gently..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
And with that Sonic ran towards all the vendors. He was on a new quest...
The quest of finding the chilidogs!

(Meanwhile)

"Well I could fly, so can some of the guys back home." Rouge said refering to Silver the hedgehog who held the powers to levitate objects. Thus giving the hedgehog the ability to fly. Though Shadow and Sonic could also fly when obtaining all seven chaos emeralds, who than turn super versions of themselves.

"Shade! How the heck do you always win!? I mean you got the skill of a   professional tennis player!" Knuckles looked at the orange and beige echidna, with a look of disbelief at her skill. But ony got a mere shrug from the female who was raised with high-tech weaponry, and had the ability to drain her foes life as well as healing her own.

"I do not know, but your flattering words do raise my spirits. At such a strange and unusal sport... my people from Nocturne had never played such sports. Instead we would train non-stop for days, and had no time for enjoyment." the 16 year-old replied as she looked at Knuckles with a look of gratitude before resuming.

"And thank you for that match Knuckles..." Shade said as she turned away, but didn't leave quite yet. And quickly whipped back to look at Knuckles with a small grin. Moving closer closing the small gap between them. The female echidna gave a quick peck on the cheek, before quickly walking away.
"!"
The male echidna had barely enough time to react, and was blushing maddly.
' Did she just kiss me...?' Knuckles touched the place where  female Nocturnus echidna had just placed her lips before she parted away. While a smile sprouted on his face.
Shade.
Had.
Just.
Kissed.
Him.

However a flirtatious bat had just seen the entire event before her.
"Oh this is to good to be true! Can't wait to tell everyone about this!" And with that, the she-bat flew off with a sly smile.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bus sighed, the match was getting boring, so he walked off in search of a carrot crop.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Hey Bugs, wanna know something? Nah I'll tell you anyway." Rouge said with a sly smile. "Did you know that Shade has the hots for Knucklehead?"
(OOC)
Gah, I  can't type as much now! DX
Please forgive my one-liners! :(