The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5639 · 249689

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
allright' Dixie replied as a karoke bar slid out onto the floor.. Dixie walked up to the microphone and began to sing.. or rather.. rap..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The others started to giggle as Dixie began the song.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie rapped and bumped her butt against kittys, as the others began to dance along..
- woody went back up for more food.,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Interesting things on this ship." Wally said.  "Including things and foods I've seen on tv."  

"Quite of a higher class then I would expect." Droopy said as he looked around a bit.  "i would have expected things of at least a class or 2 lower."

"We had best enjoy it since who knows how long it'll be here." Gary said.

"Better then anything back at the zoo, even stuff I snuck into the zoo underneath Mr. Twiddle's nose or snuck out to the local town."

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Okay, now we ARE lost,' Glacia said impatiently to her brother, as he fiddled with yet another iron door. Turning those big round handles was hard for a creature half the size of said door, and whom had difficulty just reaching the handle.

He faced his sister as he continued to turn the wheel, wings moving out of the way. 'Just one more door, and then we'll go your way...'

'That's what you said three doors ago...'

'But... I just know that behind this one is the all-you-can-eat buffet,' The orange dragon stopped, his mind shifting towards thoughts of food. Chicken, pizza, pasta, chicken pizza, chicken pizza pasta, pasta with chicken on the side of it. Now for some reason he was thinking about firetrucks... firetrucks are awesome, so big and red and-

CLICK, the same sound as all the other doors had given off when ready to open. This one did thus, to reveal...

...A massive array of pipes and giant boilers, the sound of turning motors ran through the short hallway as a pungent smell of oil wafted towards the twins.

Glacia grumbled loudly. 'You fool! This is the engine room, not the buffet room!'

'But... the map said-'

'Give me the map, I want to have a look,' she held out a hand, waiting. 'No doubt you got it upside down or something.'

Incendia reached into the satchel, tied by a long leather belt up and over his shoulder... pulling out a piece of old parchment. Snatching it faster than a kung-fu master catches a fly, Glacia looked over the map, and her fluffy ears fell sideways.

'This... this isn't a map. It's just a shopping list.'

'Oh,' replied Incendia gracefully. 'Well, that explains how I got this,' he then pulled a box of cereal out of his satchel, and immediately started to snack on it.

'Are we even on the right boat, brother?'

Incendia just shrugged his shoulders.

'Wonderful...'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dulcy and samia decided to go have themselves a snack and soon got lost themselves.. they headed down a flight of stairs, when they heard voices coming from below.. dulcy turned a corner and fund Glacia and Incedia arguing in front of an open door.. which revealed that this was in fact the engine room..
_ oh hey guys ' Samia said recognizing the brother sister pair.. ' are you guys looking for the buffet room? well we are too, and we haven't found it either..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Yeah, that's exactly what we are trying to do,' Glacia replied. 'Trying is the key word there, considering somehow we ended up here.'

Incendia continued to eat from the cereal box.

'You realize, brother, that by the time we actually find the buffet... you'll be too full to eat?'

He shrugged his shoulders, again.

Glacia sighed in return. 'Thought so.' Turning back to Dulcy and Samia, she put on her best happy face. 'Now that I'm in command though, I'm pretty sure we can find our way... well, out of the engineering deck for a start.' She had to admit to herself, that the sounds of massive engines turning was loud and unpleasant... dragons from the border-lands had very sensitive hearing. That, and the fact Glacia hated enclosed spaces, such as the tight metallic corridors of the ships internals. She would much rather be in the air, with her mechanical wings holding her high.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then we'll follow you' dulcy said in reply to Glacia ' this ship is really big.. pity they don't have  map around that shows where everything is..' she muttered ' so what have you guys been up to lately.. we haven't seen you much..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'We've been wandering around,' Glacia said. 'Not much has really happened to us, Incendia said it had something to do with spotlights... which just sounds silly.'

'I thought it was because our creator writer person thingy went on hiatus,' Incendia said.

Glacia rolled her eyes in reply. 'Yeah... that make SO much sense. Wait a minute, have you eaten all that cereal already?'

Incendia nodded playfully.

'W... where's the box?'

'I ate it.'

'Of course you did,' she muttered.

As best as she could, the little blue dragon lead the party through the labyrinth of metallic corridors. Every stepped echoed back at them many times over, as the humming of machines played a tune in the background. The lighting was spotty at best, with one light every couple of meters shining down from the roof, though dragon eyesight was particularly good in low light... not that it helped Incendia from running into at least two walls in the last minute.

Stairs that ran upward lay before them, and Glacia let out a sigh of relief. 'That's a start, these corridors were starting to drive me nuts.'

'Hey, this is the way we came down,' Incendia said.

'I don't really remember, but then again I really wasn't paying attention... and how would you even know that, brother?'

'I put a sticky note on the wall, see.'

Glacia looked over to the side of the wall, where a yellow note lay. "Idnesdia wos here" it read. She went cold, colder than usual for a blue dragon. Looking over at her brother, she pouted. 'That could have made finding our way back easier... why didn't you use them more than once?'

'I ate the rest.'

Glacia just closed her eyes, 'of course you did.'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
samia and dulcy headed up the stairs behind glacia and incedia, ' rule of claw incedia, don't eat sticky notes' Dulcy smirked, giving him a pinch on his tail ' otherwise you'll forget what you wrote down. follow your nose, that should lead to the dining room. hopefjully all the foods not all gone..
- say glacia you want to do something after we get something to eat.. ' Samia asked. " whatever you want, we wont be competing for a day or two..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Glacia thought for a moment as they ascended the stairs. 'Yes, that is true, two whole days. I'll be honest though, I'm... not really sure what to do.'

'She doesn't get out much,' Incendia said.

'For once you're right, brother. I really don't... uh... well, socialize with others much. I mean in real life, not over something like the internet... do they even have that here?'

'My phone get's wireless,' her brother said, having pulled it out of the satchel and waving it about like he had just won it in a contest.

'Yeah, but didn't you modify it to pick up signals from any dimension or time?'

He gave a silly little nod. 'He he, yeah.'

She decided to remind herself to call mom later. Tell her that they were fine, just trapped in a another dimension... again.

Incendia paused for a moment, as if his brain had suddenly started working. Suddenly, he jumped in excitement. 'Hey, I have an idea!'

'You're full of such things,' Glacia said sarcastically. 'But, go ahead... what is it?'

'We should follow our noses! That way, we'll find the food, cause you know... it smells like food!'

'You realize that's exactly what Dulcy just said, right?'

Incendia looked deflated 'Oh... well that explains why i was thinking about it, then.'

'Still, it is a good idea... just not yours.'

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Captain Fairchild, Major Lockie and Lt. Martin cruised above Monstro. All they could see were clear blue skies and calm seas.

Lt. Martin scowled. "I'm picking up something on radar. It's about twenty or so miles due north. It looks like a ship."

"Get Stripetail on the radio! Captain, prepare to engage!" Major Lockie barked. He then activated his radio. "Stripetail, this is Major Lockie! Lt. Martin has picked up a large, unknown object twenty miles due north. I advise changing course while we investigate. Major Lockie out!"

(OOC - your call as to what the object on radar is)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
message received. we'll shift course' stripetail replied. fly over it and report back to me what it is..
-
wel;l you can hang out with me dulcy  said ' we hunbg out for a bit in Toon city remember, and I thought we had fun.. it would be good to have friends other than samia here..
- I agree samia nodded ' dulcu you take glacia with you i'll take incedia..' she said as they continued climbing
 the smell of food grew stronger..they were getting closer..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Aha!' Shouted Glacia, the party having reached the main halls of the ship. One large door later, they had lead themselves to a large room, with a long white table running down the middle. On this table lie pretty much every kind of foodstuff you could imagine (and likely some you probably couldn't), many of which had been served buffet style... enough to feed a small army.

Glacia immediately looked to her side, to see her brother still standing there. 'I though you would have disappeared already,' she said with brow raised.

'Oh, I'm not hungry,' was the orange dragons reply.

Glacia simply slapped her forehead with her palm. 'Samia, be my guest and take him as far away as possible... I need a strong drink,' she grumbled. 'Iced tea or something, extra ice.'

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets eat first then we can go our separate ways' dulcy sauid picking up a plate. there were other members of the dawgs team here, eating their breakfast- or was it lunch?-
 dulcy piled her plate high with food and guided the others to a nearby table a waiter was waiting there.  can I get you anything / He smiled politely. i'm remis i'll be your waiter today. we have the buffet or you can order off the menu, or do both if you want. can I start anyone off with drinks?
- i'll have a diet coke Samia said as she set down her plate of food. i'll have one too. glacia here will have ice tea , extra ice.. what do you want to drink incedia?' dulcy asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm famished, let's go to the place where the food is." Wally said and turned to start out the door towards where the food was.  

"I must admit I am a little hungry myself." Droopy said.  He and Gary walked out behind Wally to where the room where the food was, reaching it after he had.  Once there they picked a tray and plate and started looking over the food to pick some to eat and a drink each.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Glacia nodded. 'I would love a drink right now. Iced tea, extra ice. Shaken, not stirred... and one of the little curly straws too, please.'

Her eyes wandered over the table. It was like being a kid in a candy store, except with more chicken and potatoes and less actual candy. She found herself wandering around, stacking a small plate high with food so that it would seem more appropriate to call it a tower. Another fun fact about dragons, they have an insatiable appetite, though that probably would have been obvious by now given Incendias eating frenzy.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver danced with Arlene.

"Weee!" the kitten smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Remis brought out their drinks as well as appetizers including chicken strips, mozzarella sticks, and mac and cheese ' enjoy ' he said as he left the food.
 dulcy began tucking in.. yeah this is good' she grinned as she ate
 Dixie finished her song, and went to her room to rest
 yogi was going for a swimming in the yahooeys pool, and was enjoying himself.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The trio of planes flew over the object. It appeared to be a sleek warship of some type.

"Stripetail, this is Major Lockie, it appears to be a warship. However, I cannot tell if it is hostile or friendly because it is not recieving radio transmissions."

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.