The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirited Away

Nick22 · 410 · 43383

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Shirigume returned to the table and sat down, again pulling out a piece of paper similar to the one she used to make the little bird.  "I made an extra set of eyes to watch for the spirit from outside the building," she explained.  "It's too small for it to be recognized easily.  Now for what it found..."

As she placed the paper flat on the table, images began to autonomously appear like a drawn sketch come to life from what the little origami sparrow is seeing...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Amaterasu was about to leave Al's quarters. Another, more high pitched voice  rang out and a small, flea-like entity jumped off of Amaterasu's back and stood in front of her. This being, known as a Poncle, resembled a tiny humanoid wearing a helmet with antennie.

"Ammy, there's nothing I hate more than a crybaby! Why are we even bothering with that brat" it uttered in an almost pouting tone.

"Calm yourself, Issun. The child prayed for guidence and that is what he will recieve, besides no mortals should be in the spirit realm" Amaterasu replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al rushed up to where Vitani was cooking.

"May I assist you, I may not be much of a cook, but I can learn"  He asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright, fine. just go over there  and start stringing out those peas we need those pies stuffed before the dinnere feast tonight' vitani shrugged " sand be quick aboyut. if the foods late. My mom gets angry,. and mwhen my mom gets angry, heads roll.. vitani said as ko finished cleanning thre floor.. ' alright ko, go  wait of scoobiu and dekishi in baqth 2..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
While Scoobi and Dekishi were in bath 2, Tora and Koneko were in bath 3, right across from them.

"This is the best bath," Tora chuckled, the cat blob was relaxed as possible.

"Quite the piece of art," Genta complimented as the origami became sentient. "Is there anything I can do to help?" the tiger sumo offered.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It's a gift," Shirigume replied.  "Our little bird has already taken flight.  This paper is showing us what it's seeing, so to speak..."

Charlie looked over the kitsune's shoulder.  "Looks like an old black & white Disney cartoon," he remarked.

Kura watched from the other side of the table.  "It looks like it's outside the bathhouse...  Can you tell it to check out that balcony there?"

"Until it returns to us in the next hour," Shirigume replied, "it has a mind of its own.  But I'm certain it'll make a landing anyway."

Sure enough, the paper sparrow came in for a landing on the edge of the balcony...the same as where the human boy Al once was a moment ago...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Interesting," Genta smiled, sitting on the floor. "I've heard of spells like this, and I know some of Zira's employees can transform...."

"It won't get ruined if it starts to rain, will it?" the tiger asked.

"i'm hear Mr. Baloo, Mr. Sneed," Ri bowed when she returned to the boiler room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
be she to keep the coalk dust in line baloo said ' we've increased their candsy rations but they've styarted hording things as well. my old pocket watch, some clothes from the human we served last week, things like that..
 you guys havinbg fun dekishi smiled at konerko and Tora "Theres nothing better than a soak in the tub  after a nice meal.. she grinned..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Unless we get an instant rainstorm, then we won't have a problem with it getting waterlogged," Shirigume replied.

The image in the paper darkened as if it seemed to be entering a room, and the image focused to reveal the inside of a large room...

"Doesn't look like a guests' room," Charlie said, watching...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Al didn't waste any time to do what he was told, remaining completely silent.

----------------------------------------------------

Issun calmed down a bit, bu he still had a few doubts.

"I still don't think he's worth the trouble" he said before he hopped back onto Amaterasu and hid in her fur.

And so the two continued on, with Ammy keeping an eye on Al, making sure the boy didn't get himself into any trouble.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll try to get them back if I can," Ri promised the bears, "And I'll keep my eyes on them."

The little lioness kept her eyes locked on the soot spirits.

"I wonder what the bird found?" Genta found, looking at the image.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The in the paper began to focus around the room.

"It looks like a room for the staff," Kura said.  "It's large, but not ornate."

"I think I agree with you," Shirigume replied.  "And I think there's someone there..."

The image shifted to a corner of the room, and stopped upon something moving, something large.  The object was blurred and the bird's vision was attempting to focus.  But just before the picture became clear, it suddenly went blank, and the paper itself suddenly combusted alight into a fire, then burned to ash.  Charlie fell backwards from the fire.  Even Kura and Shirigume were shocked...

----------

The fate of the paper sparrow was revealed to have been sliced neatly in half, the pieces fell off the balcony, one to the floor, the other over into the mercy of the ocean breeze.  Above the window, Desoto reeled in the chain on his sickle and then disappeared into the window above...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Al had just finished stringing out the peas when he looked out one of the windows and saw something or someone in the rain.

"I'll be back soon" he assured Vitani as he left to get a better view.

Al went to the enterance and peeked out of the door, the object turned out to be a mask and it strangely appeared to be floating in midair.

This sent chills up Al's spine and he slammed the door shut, terrified of what he saw but soon made his way back to the kitchen.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Great," Genta frowned, "Now what can we do? The chances are that thing was destroyed on purpose..."

"Something scare you?" Nuka laughed tauntingly as he passed Al in the hall

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kura sighed.  "This means that someone already knows our little trick and has no intentions of letting us look deeply into what goes on here.  But I don't think it has anything to do with our boy spirit..."

"Perhaps these living humans we hear about?" Shirigume pointed out.

The kirin scratches his bearded chin.  "Perhaps...  Maybe they're here against their will.  Have you two heard much about this before?"

"Not since I've been coming here for decades," Charlie shrugged.  "At least not that I know of..."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I've been here for decades too," Genta added, "And the only comments I've heard is just random comments from other regulars who say they hope to be the ones who finally catch them and eat them, but nothing's really come from that."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
jo was pressed into duty washing wildcats plate after he finished eating . wildcat loved eating the socalled 'weak'. he had a special preference for humans
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Something's out there. It looked like a ghost wearing a mask" Al told Nuka

--------------------------

Amaterasu leapt onto another balcony and entered the bathouse, eariler, she felt that she wasn't the only one here. Slowly, the sun goddess approached the room where Kura,  Shirigume, Charlie and Genta all resided.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think someone's coming our way," Genta told his allies.

Kovu just waved to Amaterasu as he walked past.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thats a No face! Do Not, I repeat do not let it inside! Nuka said sharply
 Vitani stuck her head in the kitchen " Ko, fgather wants to see you right away. says he need you to organize his human taperstry by year, shpuldnt take you more than a day or two.. sjhe said '  get going, hes on the 4th floor.. ' cant you help me a littl;e bit.. ko asked her, Vitani alright , fine I'll help, since I'm inbetween chores any way..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: