The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gator Chain of Villains

RFZT · 4 · 1653

RFZT

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I better explain this gator chain thing.

Gator chains are basically rankings for something, usually preferences. Let's take LBT characters. My 3 favorites are Grandpa, Littlefoot's mom, and Rinkus. So my chain would go like this:

Grandpa > Littlefoot's mom > Rinkus

Now, this board. I wanted to see what everyone thought of how qualified the villains from some of the first movies were. As in, how good of villains they were. I'm using the baddies from the first four and the seventh movies. I'm taking out the 5th and 6th movies because their villains were unnamed Sharpteeth. Here are the candidates:

-Sharptooth
-Ozzy and Strut
-Hyp, Nod and Mutt
-Ichy and Dil
-Rinkus and Sierra

And now, my chain! It would be nice if you guys could explain how you set up your chains.

Sharptooth >>>> Rinkus and Sierra >>> Ozzy and Strut > Ichy and Dil >> Hyp, Nod and Mutt

Sharptooth: He is tooooootally the best. He is pure dinosaur, menacing, determined, actually gave people nightmares, and has some serious Air Jordans!  :p He also has absolutely no humor to him. Pure terror. Claws down the best LBT villain.

Rinkus and Sierra: I didn't put them second because they're my favorite LBT baddies. I think Rinkus and Sierra make good villains! Their personalities contrasted greatly, yet they still managed to work together. They built up sinister qualities: deceptive (Rinkus), conniving, violence-induced (particularly Sierra), dark. I also found them some of the only bad guys that were a real threat.

Ozzy and Strut: It was a hard choice between them and Ichy and Dil, but I finally decided Ozzy and Strut were next. I picked them mainly because they do work together not just for benefit. Ozzy is very smart, and Strut made a good secondhand struthiomimus :p in the sense that he would carry out Ozzy's plans. Strut also occasionally offered violent means to get rid of the kids. Even though their personalities were polar opposite, they were still a team.

Ichy and Dil: Now, these two would be a threat too, if they weren't the most comical LBT villains (IMO)! The reason why I placed them below Ozzy and Strut is because they only work together for food. They don't actually get along with each other. But when they are out for food, they are quite competent. Their song is so witty, too.

Hyp, Nod and Mutt: Seriously, they're not really villains at all. Just big, cowardly bullies. I like Hyp though.