The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok this does not have to relate to the movies or the series....it can also be related to fanfics, yadda yadda yadda lets just talk about Chomper!!! :DD
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
This topic already exists, you simply have to look around this character discussion.

Here's the link: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=3797

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
is it still ok to run this thread???

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
An admin will probably lock this thread, since the larger one with the link I posted is the original Chomper topic. I can't lock it since I'm not an admin, nor can you.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Apr 14 2009 on  09:12 AM
since the larger one with the link I posted is the original Chomper topic. I can't lock it since I'm not an admin
no offence but you seem to be being rude in the fact that you want to stop my Chomper thread.....i never even knew there was one

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I am sure that Rat_Lady doesnt have anything personal about this thread, but he is right that when is one such topic, there is no need to make another. If you have something interesting to say about Chomper, then simply go to the topic Rat_lady has shown you and post there.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really don't understand how I'm being rude metadude1234, can you explain to me how I am being rude? I'm trying to personally attack you or your favorite character as Myrkin said, I'm just explaining that there is another topic you can discuss in about Chomper.

That's all I will say in this topic.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Rat_Lady certainly didn't mean any offense, but I understand one can misinterpret it if ones own threads are suggested to be locked.
I am going to lock this thread metadude1234, but it is not for anything wrong you said or wrote. It is just because we hope to concentrate our posts on one topic in one thread rather than spreading it out over many. That way we have all the ideas, information etc. in one place so it is easier to find. Also having one thread instead of several on the same topic prevents repetition.
No offense meant or taken metadude1234. I hope you understand why it seems more practicable to have one thread instead of many about the same topic.
By looking at the already existing Chomper thread (which already covers six pages) you may find interesting posts to respond to and perhaps even some answers to questions you may have :)