The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 87001

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper and Cera followed Littlefoot up the ramp.  

"Wow it is large inside." Chomper said once he got to the top.  

- - -

"Are you sure you have enough for Spike since he does eat a lot, he does he does." Ducky said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A female voice broke over the loud speaker "All dockyard personal report to the docks to recieve the 7th fleet repeat all dock yard personal report to the docks at once that is all'.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky, Spike, & Petrie were looking over the food selections and had chosen what to get when they heard the voice.  Ducky looked around, "What does it mean?  More will be coming here? Is there enough food if more come here?" she asked.

"Not if more who eat like Spike come." Petrie said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"No the men of the 7th fleet are just back from manovers so they'll be spending time with their families,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds good, it does, it does.  I bet they will all be happy together." Ducky said smiling at the idea.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So what do you think,' frank asked the male rainbow face. "Well it is impressive but what is the plan made for,' the male rainbow face replied. "It is made for combat since it a stragtic bomber,' frank said. before walking foward a few steps before comming to a set of chairs. "This is where the navigator and bombadeir sit,' frank said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail who was crawling on the ceiling of the plane looked down and asked "So one person flies the plain, and the other person drops things like rocks...cool!" He then asked "Can I try to be the bombadeir and drop something?"

Pterano smiled at hearing the 7th fleet getting to be with their families. "Family is very important for everyone I believe."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper looks around, "Sounds like it can be dangerous if the person is not careful." He said looking at the area where the bombardier sat.  

"I guess it's like those flying burning rocks we've seen." Cera said.

- - - - -

Ducky finished what she was eating, "I guess they will be partying when they get to their families." Ducky said smiling at the idea.

"Family important." Petrie said agreeing with his uncle.  Spike nodded agreeing with Ducky and Petrie.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"it can but pilots have a responsibilty of getting the entire crew back from a mission alive,' frank said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Littlefoot was a bit distracted looking to the hanger doors from inside the plane they was in wondering about what the Big Boss is really up to, first he thought Big Boss might try to turn all humans into dinosaurs by force but his thoughts was on 'why did he take all the trouble to revive my mother' was running in his mind.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So are there any rainbow face traditions I should know about,' frank asked the male rainbow face.

"There was once a warrior class that maintained peace but it has been a long time since it was disbanded,' the male rainbow face replied.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper looked over at Frank, "You can also ask your dad about any family traditions he may have forgotten to tell you."

"Like talk in riddles." Cera said remembering about before.  

Chomper looked at the controls he could see, without going close.  "it must take a long time to learn how what does what." He said a bit amazed how complex everything looked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"True but I have talked in riddles before when I was younger,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I have a story that takes place before my service in WWII do you want to hear it,' frank asked everyone in the plane.

"I'd like to hear it,' the male rainbow face said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Gee a story, I'd sure like to hear it." Chomper said nodding excited.

"A story, sure, sounds interesting." Cera said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well I went on vacation to Germany in 1937 to see the fatherland for the first time since 1926 which was the year I moved to america I still have the pictures of me touring the country side and some of the old castles,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I remember also skying in the alps the cool air of winter and the drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate after a long day of skying,' frank said before sighing.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Wow you'd did all that?" Littlefoot was amazed to hear what he did during that period in time.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wow, that is a lot that you did." Chomper said amazed.