The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kinect's secret agenda

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm really glad I did not buy this device. It is absolutely weird that this flawed device  originally used for playing mediocre games and with horrible controls for playing a game has other amazing uses.  This tool does a better job at other things than playing Sonic Free Riders.

Here is the video

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't understand why you said you are glad you didn't buy this device (other than possible privacy issues mentioned in the video), while you are astonished of what it can do at the same time?

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I already mentioned why I am glad I never bought this thing. I never thought that this gaming device could be used for so many other things. I could’ve bought this thing just to play games without any knowledge of someone spying on me. At first, I thought it was just a motion gimmick used to play games as me for a controller. Apparently, this thing does more than that!  :blink:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Same goes for webcams, or even going on the street. Anyway, I guess most people are very keen to their privacy.

I don't own a 360 in the first place, so yeah :p

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I lost some brain cells listening to that...