The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rock A Doodle

brekclub85 · 253 · 18703

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Like a restaurant or some place playing music, or a movie theater, a play?" Goldie asked.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Whistler simply shrugged his shoulders, then did a quick sketch of the city bunched in a skyscraper, and then question marks around it...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess we should just go there," Snipes shrugged. "Should we walk?" he asked everyone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walking sounds fine' Chsanticleer said..
( should we start the idea we mentioned in duscussion?)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(We should let rocky start it.)

"Got everything uncle Duky!" Hunch grinned, excitedly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is it to far to walk to town?" Goldie asked looking at the others.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Still trying to get rid of the sun ey Grand duke." Flogger, dressed in a western style Pancho and hat arrogantly said as he walked into where Hunch and the duke were, with the duke's owls cowering behind him, looking bruised with mild cuts, clearly from Flogger's foot blades. "Looks to me like you need some lackeys not afraid of a little light." He said sitting down, sitting his bladed legs up on the table. He then took out a flashlight and fumbled with it, ready to turn it on the duke and Hunch it his life were to be threatened. "I heard your last plan went to bust cause of a little white kitten." He chuckled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes, well to be technical Flogger it was due to a rooster crowing.. the kitten merely played a part in it. now, whats your angle in this, besides of course, paying me back for getting the better of you in our last encounter?' the Owl chuckled. "i don't care much for my nephew Flogger, but he is blood, and  don't appreciate folks trying to eat him. but thats between me and Dark.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hunch shivered nervously at the sight of the flashlight. This rooster had assisted them in their plan before, so maybe he could be convinced again.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"That's not what I heard, I heard that kitty was the reason they found Chanticleer in the city, who would've been dead if you weren't too cheap to pay me to kill him. If I were you, I'd make that little kitten suffer." Flogger said. "And as for eating that little runt, I'd sooner just feed him to that Vulture Dark." The Mercenary said as he got up and walked towards the duke. "As for my angle. I want to kill chanticleer, ever since I lost that fight, It's been nearly impossible to find work." Flogger said. "It'll cost triple my normal kill rate, plus I want it all in advance." He told the duke, And the dukes minions gasped at the rooster's statement.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what is your normal kill rate? The Duke replied looking closely at the rooster ' and after you kill him, what wll you do next? take that hen Goldie for your mate he chuckled slighltly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hunch was surprised that his uncle had suggested that. "I'll..just go add the ingredients, Uncle Duky," he said.

~~~~~~~~~

"We probably should get going," Snipes suggested.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Whistler gave two 'thumbs' up.

"Alright," Patou replied.  "At least I won't have as much trouble with these shoes of mine like last time."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And no trouble with owls, too," Snipes nodded.

But the owls weren't the only Creatures of the Night they had to look out for.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Goldie nodded, "yes, you know how to tie your shoes.  Untied shoes can be very dangerous." She said.  "So how are we going, walking or another way?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hunch brought the ingredients to the area by the Duke's magical organ, where some spells were conjured.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
soi you want to make the cat suffer, very well, if you want to kill the little pest I'll play you to do that as welll. The Duke shrugged " Now we just need to agree on price..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well," Patou started, "last time we left for the city, we came by trunk in a flood.  Think we should wait for a rainy day?"

Whistler looked at the hound with a confused look.  He has heard nothing about their ventures before...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not if the owls are the reason for the rain," Snipes replied with a little chuckle to brighten the mood.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm sure we can come up with a more pleasant way to get to town and back." Goldie said.