The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chicken Run - or how Rhett got chased out of the Valley and trampled by Yellowbe

Ducky123 · 150 · 21227

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
if there's any other members of the Gang that still need to be picked, then Ruby is probably the only one that I'm not willing to play, due to my unfamiliarity with the TV show. Even though, yeah, this is a crack fic, I still sort of feel she should be given to someone who knows her better.

It's hard to write Ruby's speech...Ruby's speech is hard to write...  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I can take on the Ruby role if no one has any objections. Which, I suppose, would give me a monopoly on the fastrunners, which is the best kind of monopoly.  :thinking

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I guess I can do Grandma Longneck & Topps then? Just do excuse me if I get all tone-deaf for the crack XD

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Now I think maybe I should be some stranger from Mysterious Beyond who will help Rhett and "heal" valley's residents from madness?  :thinking With power of the word, of course.

On the other hand, I think sanity and reason are not present in this roleplay, so there's no reason to include "one sane man" character. :bestsharptooth

Or... hmm...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 07:19:56 AM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

On the other hand, I think sanity and reason are not present in this roleplay, so there's no reason to include "one sane man" character.

I actually think that is all the more reason to have a "one sane man" character. That way he'll stand out better from the chaos surrounding him. It'd be funny to have a relatively normal character react to all the weirdness.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sneak is playing an observer then? A character who would do some funny comments on the action would be hilarious to say the least :D
Inactive, probably forever.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sneak is playing an observer then? A character who would do some funny comments on the action would be hilarious to say the least :D

"Holy treestars! Have the Valley Residents lost their minds?"

"I guess the longnecks are going to defend their own agai--WHAT? They're chasing each other now?"

"Hmph. I guess this is the Chaotic Valley...not the Great Valley"

:lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

Now I think maybe I should be some stranger from Mysterious Beyond who will help Rhett and "heal" valley's residents from madness?  :thinking With power of the word, of course.

On the other hand, I think sanity and reason are not present in this roleplay, so there's no reason to include "one sane man" character. :bestsharptooth

Or... hmm...

I actually quite like that idea as well.

But then again...what would qualify as "insane" anyway? If everyone in the role play is insane, then technically nobody is. :p

And what would be more dangerous than a dinosaur that's insane? Well, one who is aware about their own insanity. Hopefully that made sense. :P

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
And what would be more dangerous than a dinosaur that's insane? Well, one who is aware about their own insanity. Hopefully that made sense. :P

Uh...something more dangerous might be Taunt, Buse, and Orchid joining together for a Troublesome Trio...or maybe that would just be dangerous for Mender and Seeker's sanity...or if the Trio bothered Verant... :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I can take the role(s) of any "left over" longneck(s)...that are not Mr. Running Chicken (Rhett) :lol (and he's already been claimed anyways)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
After reading Ducky's latest chapter of RTTLOM...

I think Rhett should get stomped at some point while he's still in the Valley...but still get finished off by the Yellowbellies  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I was never interested in reading his fanfiction in the first place admittedly, until the recent chapter came that is. It made my blood boil and it reminded me of this role play we are going to do. Hehehe...
:evilsmile

After reading Ducky's latest chapter of RTTLOM...

I think Rhett should get stomped at some point while he's still in the Valley...but still get finished off by the Yellowbellies  :lol

Why not have Godzilla stomp on him? After all, he seems to be the biggest threat that roams the Earth at the moment, and as the guardian of Earth, he must have it eliminated. And afterwards, he can celebrate with all the dinosaurs of the Great Valley! :lol

Considering that this is a crack fic, I wouldn’t be surprised if something like that actually occurs. :lol

But yeah, that recent Chapter of Ducky’s Fanfiction really made me imagine every single horrible scenario that should happen to Rhett in this role play honestly.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino the stomper’s not gonna be godzilla  :lol

I was thinking about what if Bron’s herd is in the Valley...and Bron joins the chase...
Bron gets enraged at the insolent flathead who is bothering his son...and decides to “stomp first, ask questions later”  :lol

(Not saying that has to be in the role play...but it was just some idea I came up with  :lol)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

@ImpracticalDino the stomper’s not gonna be godzilla  :lol

I know, I know. I just thought of something like that happening being so random and hysterical. :lol

Should Chomper’s Parents join the chase as well? After he’s driven out of the valley, they should come in and try to eat him, not only for food, but for being such a nuisance to everyone in the Great Valley. He’ll be chased all the way to Berry Valley, where the final blow will dealt, hence the title of the role play.
:evilsmile

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Should Chomper’s Parents join the chase as well? After he’s driven out of the valley, they should come in and try to eat him, not only for food, but for being such a nuisance to everyone in the Great Valley. He’ll be chased all the way to Berry Valley, where the final blow will dealt, hence the title of the role play.

Ooh yes!  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Let's not get too crazy ^^

Your fault for posting Chapter 7 of Return to the Land of Mists. Just sayin'. :p

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I just updated the list again and took the liberty of filling in for the remaining Valley residents so that we're ready to start! :DD
(I'm taking Tria and Grandpa)

Please let me know if everything is correct and if everyone is happy with the characters assigned to them :)

Spoiler: ShowHide
Characters:

Littlefoot -StardustSoldier
Cera - ImpracticalDino
Ducky - ImpracticalDino
Petrie - UnionRags123
Spike - UnionRags123
Chomper - Ducky123
Ruby - rhombus
Ali - Ducky123
Rhett - Ducky123
Doc - UnionRags123
A fastrunner - rhombus

Minor characters
Our three favorite Yellowbellies - ???
Grandma Longneck - Sleepy
Grandpa Longneck - Ducky123
Topps - Sleepy
Tria - Ducky123
Mama Swimmer - StardustSoldier
Mama Flyer - StardustSoldier
more residents?
"one sane man" / observer / narrator?  :lol - Sneak?

Inactive, probably forever.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yep, yep, yep! Impractical chose for my role.

Well, are we ready to kick Rhett's butt or what!?

This will definitely be an interesting experience for me, considering that it would be the first role play I ever participated in my entire life. :lol

Who will play the three Yellowbellies then?