The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Fox (all)

Lain_EX · 36 · 3455

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
The actual Krazoa palace test of strength is significantly easier than the Lightfoot Village one. The Lightfoot Village one for me was murder! :o

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
GAH! Don't remind me that test of fear! It was a chiller! Yup, it's rather difficult either.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Am I the only one that thinks that *psst, action9000* Star Fox Assault has one of the best soundtracks ever conceived for a video game?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i don't know about best, but it is really good.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Test of Fear...
Up till 1 in the freakin' morning trying to beat it.   With Mom's help...Since I had a broken arm at the time, and only had the controller in my left hand... and it was a nightmare the second time, too... XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Musclefoot and Test of fear were the hardest. Ohnce you got past that, the rest of the gamre was fairly easy. great visuals and texture, and (be honest) most of you oogled Krystal while she was trapped in that crystal. I admit, I did. She was dressed very... scantily,with cover only for her most .. intimate parts. At least in Star Fox Assult, she was covered everywhere, althouygh her role in SFAs awas minor..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 12 2007 on  12:34 PM
The Musclefoot and Test of fear were the hardest. Ohnce you got past that, the rest of the gamre was fairly easy. great visuals and texture, and (be honest) most of you oogled Krystal while she was trapped in that crystal. I admit, I did. She was dressed very... scantily,with cover only for her most .. intimate parts. At least in Star Fox Assult, she was covered everywhere, althouygh her role in SFAs awas minor..
I can testify for a certainty that I did not "oogle" at Krystal McCloud. I was more interested in how Fox would and was reacting at her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He was standing with his  jaw hanging open..until Peppy got him back to his senses... :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 15 2007 on  03:48 PM
He was standing with his  jaw hanging open..until Peppy got him back to his senses... :P:
That thar was a LOL moment. :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
indeed it was Manny.. indeed it was..Slippy's voice was rather annoying though..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Isn't Slippy supposed to be annoying?! I thought that was his general purpose!

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I just remember being creeped out by Slippy because in SF64 he was like the game's "Its Pats!", because I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
You guys need to visit Newgrounds.com and check out their audio portal....and type in Star fox remix! You;ll find quite a few I think you will all like!

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Starfox was the first game I have for my Nintendo64 ( with rumble pack )! :DD
And I really play it a long time till I had all the medalĀ„s. :yes
But my absolutly faforite Starfox game is Starfox adventures, and I also find this test of fear really hard as I play it first time! :DD