The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fire Emblem (all)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Talk about the stragety/tactics RPG Fire Emblem here. I've never played the much of the earlier ones. I got addicted to Fire Emblem when i tried Path of Radiance for the Gamecube. I love the series now! I also got FE: Radiant Dawn, a direct sequal to PoR for the Wii. Who else has played and/or enjoyed this series?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gah.  Those games are hard.  Ever tried beating the original one (Rekka no Ken)
without having anyone die?  It's worth it in the end, though, when you have all these super-chara's on the field at once and can dominate anything in the way.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
woah hey, a post! :lol . Ya the onw for the Wii is really hard on the hardest difficulty as the grid doesn't show where the opponents can move and attack, making you count in your head each and every unit where they can attack and this opens way more chance of making a mistake and having someone like your healer or mage die. Its extremely frusterating.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
I played only three FE games. They were on the GBA. I would likely play the Gamecube one but I can't find it anywhere to buy.  <_<
Now I have to buy Radient Dawn. I hope it will be as good as the GBA ones only more harder. Hehe. >=)