The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jet Grind Radio

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I recently picked this game up on eBay for my Dreamcast, which has been collecting dust in my closet for over a year. And I tell ya, they weren't lying when they said this was one of the best games on the Dreamcast. This game is FUN! But sadly, it was overlooked when it came out in 2000. No thanks to those casual soft-core PS2 fanboys. Shame on them...

It was a very revolutionary game for its time. Being one of the very first games to use cel-shading, it made you feel as if you were playing in what looked like a 3D anime. The game is about a gang of rollerblading skate punks in the city of "Tokyo-To" and you can pick out your favorite character to play as and you go around covering up rival gangs' graffiti while avoiding Tokyo-To's police chief, Onishima, who is hell-bent on taking you out, even if it means calling in the whole army. lol You can even make your own graffiti design with english or Japanese letters.  :p