The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 4

Jasper · 6 · 1199

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I don't know if this poll exsists yet, but this will be strictly about GTA 4. First off i would like to say that the graphics in this game will be very intresting.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I cannot WAIT to get this game! I've been a huge fan on the GTA Series, but GTA San Andreas was the BIGGEST game i've ever seen in any game i've played compared to each games prequels. Afterwards, GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories couldn't beat San Andreas in my opinion, of course. LCS and VCS basically had the same graphics as their previous version (GTA 3 and GTA Vice City) which was a big let down. Another thing which angered me, was how they left out the biggest "Stories' version of GTA which is San Andreas. Guess they couldn't make that any better than it already was. I've read and seen so many things on GTA IV, and some of them are:

1. You can finally leave bullet holes in cars, unlike the previous games.
2. You are a new race of person, Cuban or something i forget, but it's awesome.
3. You can open trunks of cars, but i don't why.(maybe store weapons or bodies?)
4. there are kids in the game, as i saw in a trailer scene.
5. One thing i dislike, it says you can't fly planes, only helicopters. <_<

Anyway, still can't wait to get it. :^.^:

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I'm going to pre-order the game next week.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It's already gone Gold too, as i heard on another forum. (for those that do not know, "gone gold" means that they've already make tons of copies and are prepared to start selling them soon)