The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How's the Weather?

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Perhaps it might be a good idea to occasionally mention where we are so that our mentions of the weather actually make sense in a reasonable context. (I once tried bumping a topic recently about where members are from, but it seems no one was interested.)

Here in Vermont, spring has been remarkably mild compared to the last few years, with temperatures very rarely exceeding 70F, but that'll change after Wednesday, with the forecast for every day afterword to be in the low 70s F. Good thing I've already got my air conditioner in.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
That seems cool, Anagnos! Did you go on vacation? What place did you travel to?

I guess you could call it a vacation of sorts. The place we travelled to with my parents is not far away from our home, maybe about 20-30min drive? Hard to say for sure, but something like that. We had a ton of fun at the summer cottage, celebrating not only my graduation but my mother's 50th birthday. ;)

Perhaps it might be a good idea to occasionally mention where we are so that our mentions of the weather actually make sense in a reasonable context. (I once tried bumping a topic recently about where members are from, but it seems no one was interested.)

Perhaps that would be a good decision. I have just posted the temperatures and completely forgotten to post where I am since I figured that people know me enough to know where I live. But anyway, I live in Finland. Today's temperature jumps around between 17-18°C for the most part, but has been predicted to rise to 21°C later. I'm liking these temperatures quite a lot. And I also have my air conditioner in case it gets too hot, but I can hardly complain right now. :)

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
It's still unbelievably hot in the southeastern US with 99 F (37 C) degrees and getting higher.

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah that's a good idea. I never bothered as most active people at the time knew where I lived.

For those who don't know I live around central Alberta and it's currently a very nice 18°C. Supposed to rain this evening as well which would be very welcoming.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

I once tried bumping a topic recently about where members are from, but it seems no one was interested.

@The Chronicler: Which topic was that? I'd post in there. :yes

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

I once tried bumping a topic recently about where members are from, but it seems no one was interested.

@The Chronicler: Which topic was that? I'd post in there. :yes

Right here.

Weather forecast here in Vermont hasn't changed much. Rain expected tomorrow and at 67F, then every day after that will be mostly clear with temperatures ranging from 70F to 80F.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Well I added a location to my profile page, so anyone who clicks on it knows what I'm talking about for the weather.

It's still unbelievably hot in the southeastern US with 99 F (37 C) degrees and getting higher.

I thought they would get some relief by now. Is there any rain in the forecast for you? Because all I see is sunshine, sunshine in the Southeast combined with that intense heat.

Today was so comfortable just like yesterday, with low humidity and a high of 70°F (~21.1°C). Scattered showers or thunderstorms for tomorrow afternoon with a high of 78°F (~25.6°C), with thunderstorms overall tomorrow night. The rest of the week is expected to be Partly Cloudy or Mostly Sunny with highs in the mid to upper 70s, with one day in the lower 80s.

@The Chronicler
That topic seems to be missing or restricted for me. Is it perhaps for the After Midnight section?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That topic seems to be missing or restricted for me. Is it perhaps for the After Midnight section

It is. No wonder why some people can't see it yet. Anyway, today's temperature is 24°C. Yeah! I'm sure going to enjoy today very much. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For me, today's temperature only reached 77°F (25°C). The only problem that it's way more humid than the previous two days. Dew points are in the mid 60s today, while the previous two days it was as low as 32°F (0°C) at certain times. With tomorrow being in the low 80s, it will feel a bit warmer than the actual temp.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
And today is even warmer than yesterday. 28°C. I'm quite enjoying these temperatures so far. :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today's the hottest of the week for me, reaching a high of 82°F (~27.8°C). The humidity definitely could be better, but not oppressive by any means. Humidity is around 46% now. Tomorrow is a bit cooler with the Cloudy Skies, so I'm looking forward to that. :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's mostly the same as yesterday. It should cool in a few days but until then I'm going to enjoy these temperatures. :Mo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today is definitely cooler, I could even feel the difference. It was only 76°F (~25°C) for the high temp. There was a bit more sunshine time than I expected, but now it's completely cloudy. Next week starting Monday there will be cloudy and rainy conditions, keeping temperatures in the low 70s. :)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nice and cool weather today with it being around 6°C and raining for about half the day. Supposed to go back to the 15-20°C range for the next few days.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Once again, 28°C. It will get cooler in Sunday, though.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Today was 79°F (~26°C) with low humidity. It was very comfortable today. On Monday it will be around the 20°C mark because of the rain, so it'll be much cooler on that day as well.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Another day for me that feels cool and comfortable. It was only 74°F (~23.3°C) with a humidity of 34%.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
A nice 19°C day today. Some people prefer it when it's hot out, but this is ideal weather for me.

And thankfully, no more smoke so far.