The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Normal LBT art

Dalekdino · 282 · 33930

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Update of my land before time style Ceratosaurus

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Thought I'd have a go at tracing and colouring the the concept design for when Cera was originally going to be a boy triceratops named Bambo and have brow horns, and give an idea on what male Cera/Bambo may have looked in colour. Original sketch design here  vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/la…
In all honesty I'm glad they changed it and made Cera a girl as it makes the gang of 5 more gender neutral, we got to hear the voice talent of Candace Hutson and Anndi McAfee, plus i find this concept design kinda ugly while Cera's final desgin looks a lot cuter. Though i could see Cera's dad Topsy look like this when he was younger, bet even as a kid he was ugly. And  i kinda paid homage to this original concept in my Headcanon with my OC Bambo, though he looks more standard kid LBT triceratops, and is a polar opposite to Cera etc

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
These look really good! :taunttroll

I like the Bambo one!  :CeraHAPPY

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
These look really good! :taunttroll

I like the Bambo one!  :CeraHAPPY

Thanks glad to finally get some feedback on theses. Yeah figured as no one else has tried, i would try and make a coloured version of what Bambo would have looked like.  Though my OC whose also named Bambo looks very different. 

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Very good coloring! :D

(always wondered what would be if they kept Bambo character)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
Thought I'd have a go at tracing and colouring the the concept design for when Cera was originally going to be a boy triceratops named Bambo and have brow horns, and give an idea on what male Cera/Bambo may have looked in colour. Original sketch design here  vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/la…
In all honesty I'm glad they changed it and made Cera a girl as it makes the gang of 5 more gender neutral, we got to hear the voice talent of Candace Hutson and Anndi McAfee, plus i find this concept design kinda ugly while Cera's final desgin looks a lot cuter. Though i could see Cera's dad Topsy look like this when he was younger, bet even as a kid he was ugly. And  i kinda paid homage to this original concept in my Headcanon with my OC Bambo, though he looks more standard kid LBT triceratops, and is a polar opposite to Cera etc

Didin't know your oc was named after her original name, really cool! The design is really nice to, but as you said I prefer Cera's official one! Also I was trying to see the sketch from the link, but it wasn't working.
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Didin't know your oc was named after her original name, really cool! The design is really nice to, but as you said I prefer Cera's official one! Also I was trying to see the sketch from the link, but it wasn't working.

Yes I'm kinda surprised you didn't know till now. Well glad you agree with me on Cera's design,  alo try this for the original sketch design https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/landbeforetime/images/3/31/Cera_with_horns.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130116090447

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
My attempt at doing a past drawing of my OC Bambo comforting Cera in grayscale

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Cute!  :Dducky

Why is Cera sad?  :lfsadface

Glad you like it .
It's one of my hypothetical/what if moments , of if my OC Bambo had been in the first movie and had  been there to comfort Cera after she stormed off from Littlefoot and the rest of the group after the stupid tar prank. I actually posted that pic before in October but digitally coloured. This is a sketched gray scale version 

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
@Rattymon Here is the coloured version i know I posted this before but this is for the sake of a reminder

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
@Rattymon NP

Here's another drawing of Bambo comforting Cera and brushing her tears away

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Adorable!  :CeraHAPPY

Glad you think so,  its something I'd do if i was with Cera while she was upset

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is another what if hypothetical moment had my OC Bambo been in the first movie. One idea I had was him being somewhat neutral to Littlefoot and Cera's disagreement on Sharptooth being alive or not. Aside from after hearing Sharptooth killed Littlefoot's mum and figures best not to mention him as it's a raw subject for Littlefoot, he would only  semi believe Cera, thinking she saw A Sharptooth not THE Sharptooth and mistaken-ed it for him and was a cause of mistaken identity . Would be a yes and no kind of think if he was asked if he believed her. Which Bambo would think to himself before going to sleep with the others

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Another what if my moment with my OC Bambo. This time of what it would be like if he'd been like after the silly tar monster prank and Cera storms off. For this scenario say Bambo had been with Cera when the dome heads attacked, then when Littlefoot and the other show up covered in tar and pick up Cera by the tail he goes to try help her but slips on a puddle of tar and falls down a small  crevices and bumps his head knocking him out briefly. Then after Cera storms off Bambo comes round and Littlefoot and co find him and tell him what happened and feel bad that Bambo was tricked too and got hurt in the process. Bambo is UPSET rather then angry by this and gives his disapproval of their practical joke, but in a non angry and civilized manner, and he mainly upset that their trick almost coursed him to ram fellow leaf eaters who are meant to be his friends and he wouldn't have like living with the guilt had the worst happened and even says it's probably a good thing he fell down the crevices even if he got a nasty bump o his head from it. Duck and Petrie feel bad for Bambo and Dukcy comes up and rubs the bump on Bambo's head telling him they're sorry for the trouble they coursed him and Cera .