The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Normal LBT art

Dalekdino · 282 · 33949

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Awww!

Poor Bambo.  :lfsadface

Yes but atleast Ducky is trying to comfort him and saying their sorry

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Today is Ducky's current voice actress Aria Curzon's  s birthday or Star or Hatch day as they call it in the LBT series so I made this as a gift for her on facebook I thought I'd show here too .

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is another what if hypothetical moment had my OC Bambo been in the first movie.
For this one it's after the gang break up and go different ways after falling out with Littlefoot and are walking along the path over a larva pool.
Now what I thought what came before hand is Littlefoot and Cera have their big argument and fight (which I would tone down quite a lot for this hypothetical version ) and also for this I take reference from the original script were after Littlefoot and Cera's scrap, Littlefoot takes his anger out on the others. For Bambo when he tries to reason with Littlefoot when he yells at Cera they never wanted her with them.
Littlefoot shouts at Bambo thinking he's taking Cera's side if so he should go with her. Bambo while hurt and upset by this, knows better then to talk back to Littlefoot and reluctantly leaves, then  like in said OG script Littlefoot also take it out on Ducky, Spike and Petrie telling them they've been liability's  and they should go and find the great valley on their own.
Cut forward to when their in the larva pool path, Bambo while upset about What Littlefoot said to him, feels like it's partly his fault for what happened, thinking that if he'd acted quicker and stepped in back when Cera said she wanted to leave the whole dispute may not have happened as Bambo is a fellow three-horn and would have listened to him. Also even though Littlefoot was hard on and walked out on him and the others he feels very unsafe without him.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
a follow up to another  one of  my what if moments with my OC Bambo. This time of what it would be like if he'd been like after the silly tar monster prank and Cera storms off. For this scenario say Bambo had been with Cera when the dome heads attacked, then when Littlefoot and the other show up covered in tar and pick up Cera by the tail he goes to try help her but slips on a puddle of tar and falls down a small crevices and bumps his head knocking him out briefly. Then after Cera storms off Bambo comes round and Littlefoot and co find him and tell him what happened and feel bad that Bambo was tricked too and got hurt in the process. Bambo is UPSET rather then angry by this and gives his disapproval of their practical joke, but in a non angry and civilized manner, and he's mainly upset that their trick almost coursed him to ram fellow leaf eaters who are meant to be his friends and he wouldn't have like living with the guilt had the worst happened and even says it's probably a good thing he fell down the crevices even if he got a nasty bump o his head from it.
So after Ducky and Petrie go up to Bambo to comfort him and say their sorry and din't intend for him to get hurt or upset. Spike shows he's sorry by licking the bump on Bambo's head Which he appreciates

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Another what if my moment with my OC Bambo was in the first movie scenarios. This one based off one of the scenes that was cut in the final version , were after Ducky finds Spike Littlefoot and the others show up and while Littlefoot is ok for letting the newly hatched Spike join them Cera is against it saying he'd slow them down and Sharptooth would catch up and eat them.
If my OC Bambo had been there I could see him offering to try and  talk Cera into convince her to let Spike join them as he's one of her own kind and may listen to him, as well as voice his disapproval of Cera being rude early on such as saying to Littlefoot Flat-heads/Long necks have small brains.

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The detail on the characters looks great!  :CeraHAPPY

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
The detail on the characters looks great!  :CeraHAPPY
That's mainly cause i digitally traced around screen shots to make this well the current pic above that is. The others i drew from scratch
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 06:58:09 PM by Dalekdino »

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Another what if my what if moments with my OC Bambo in the first LBT film. n this scenario after Cera storms off after Littlefoot and co play a stupid tar covered prank on her , Bambo who slipped on a puddle of tar while running to try help Cera when they so called monster grabbed her, making him fall down a small craves briefly knocking him out . Comes around and is rightfully upset when he hears what happened though calls the others out in a civilized manner, and is mostly upset as their trick almost coursed him to ram his friends and wouldn't have liked living with the guilt of doing that. After Ducky and Petrie tell Bambo their sorry for what happened to him. Littlefoot gives a apology speech to Bambo and the others telling them he shouldn't have taken his anger out on them after his scrap with Cera, and that he shouldn't have walked out on them, Bambo and the others of course hear him out.   
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 07:13:37 AM by Dalekdino »

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Another  hypothetical what if my moment with my OC Bambo in the first LBT movie.
This one based off the rather silly practical joke/rescue from the Dome heads scene.
Bambo got knocked into a corner of the cave by one of the Dome heads while trying to help Cera, so when Littlefoot and the others show up covered in tar they don't see him, and like Cera, Bambo doesn't realize this so called Monster is actually his friends coated in tar.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Another  hypothetical what if my moment with my OC Bambo in the first LBT movie.
This one based off the rather silly practical joke/rescue from the Dome heads scene.
Bambo sees Cera being grabbed by the so called monster and like Cera he doesn't know the monster is really Littlefoot and the others covered in tar.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Continuation of the last pic though not sure if I'll keep posting these as no one seems interested.
Anyway.
 Based off one of my hypothetical what if my moment with my OC Bambo in the first LBT movie.
When Bambo sees Cera being grabbed by the supposed monster which is really Littlefoot and the others covered in tar, Bambo thinking Cera is in danger rushes to help and ram the so called Monster but slips on a puddle of tar and falls down a small crevice bumping his head and getting knocked out.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 05:17:39 AM by Dalekdino »

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm definitely interested!  :CeraHAPPY

I browse this forum every day, so I see when you post a new one!  :littlefoot:)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 04:59:13 PM by Rattymon »

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I'm definitely interested!  :CeraHAPPY

I browse this forum every day, so I see when you post a new one!  :littlefoot:)

Ok well glad your intrested atleast,  its just id appreciate a bit of feedback,  it helps motivate me to do more

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Another what if my what if moments with my OC Bambo in the first LBT film.
After Littlefoot dose a apology speech to his friends saying he shouldn't have took his anger out on them and walked out on them after this scrap with Cera. He tells Bambo and the others he found the great valley, for this   hypothetical version I'd stick with Littlefoot finding the great valley BEFORE he went back to rescue the others like in the original cut. Which is such a upbeat surprise for Bambo he almost forgets he has a splitting head ache from bumping his head earlier. And in short Bambo and the others believe and forgive Littlefoot.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Another one of my what if moments in LBT Had my OC Bambo been there to comfort Cera after storming off , Bambo having volunteered to go after Cera. Then finds Cera much to his surprise crying and full of remorse. As he comforts her Cera says something along the lines of " I've had enough of trying to be brave and tough. I just wanna be back with mom and daddy!" 

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Awww! Poor Cera. I hope Cera and Bambo are okay!  :cerahappy