The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how much time do you have in the the daredevil run...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
your thinking of the speed runs. Daredevil run is where you only have 1 hit and your dead.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow! I've only got 100 stars so far and I'm having difficulty with some of the stages. I was wondering how they were gonna incorporate getting another 120 stars again seeing as Luigi joins after the first 20 stars or so and he becomes freely playable not long after. The GrandMaster Galaxy sounds like a digital nightmare. Can't wait to get to it  :p  :DD

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The GrandMaster Galaxy sounds like a digital nightmare. Can't wait to get to it
You may say that now :lol . I have to admit that i still haven't gotten the 242nd star yet, i've only tried it about 15-20 times. The main problem is that there are no checkpoints and its a long level, not to mention hard as well. Lots of room for error. I might have to give it another shot today.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770,Aug 15 2010 on  03:09 PM
You may say that now :lol
Famous last words I know... :p Still working on getting them stars. You given it another go yet Flathead?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No i always end up avoiding it somehow. Hopefully i'll get to it soon, only 13 more days until Metroid: Other M come out!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I feel so happy i want everyone to see, its like the bright circle is shining inside of me! (always wanted to do that)

Just played and i got it on my 2nd try (today that is. My total attempts are at about low 20's)! The first attempt was pretty pathetic, died right at the beginning  :cry . My total deaths...193. Under the 200 mark at least  :lol . Thats 0.798 deaths per star. Also for those who are going to attempt doing this without a 2nd player, the crouch walk is the easiest way to dodge all those boomerangs at the end. Now for Other M to come out...