The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Looking for friends and collaborators

Blue · 22 · 5308

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Welcome!

Out of curiosity, why did you pick Blue as your username? It seems like a rather unorthodox pick.

I choose the username "Blue" in honor and tribute of my favourite non-LBT dinosaur, Blue the Velociraptor of the Jurassic Park/World saga.
Awesome! Another Jurassic Park/World and LBT fan! Blue is my 2nd favorite character overall - Rexy is my favorite. The people can settle for lower on the rankings :lol

Here's
Here's a roleplay that could really use some members - it's supposed to be a very silly roleplay...so if serious/in-character roleplays are your thing...then this might not be one you'd be into :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, yep yep yep!  :duckyhappy
Inactive, probably forever.