The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Nightmare before Christmas.

Saft · 25 · 2165

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I don't think it would be too late. it took them 19 years to make a new Indiana Jones movie...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True, no reason those characters have to be any older then they were in the movie when they were last seen.

craZ4knux

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ooh I love this movie! I have the DVD w/ the black holographic box, w/ Jack's smiling face on the front. Definitely my current favorite movie! Jack is my fave, then Sally, then Lock, Shock, & Barrel. "Jack's Lament" is my favorite song (and scene) in the movie. I watch it about every month, or every other month, depending on my mood. But it's a cool movie. :D

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Nope.  Never seen it.  I saw commercials of it when I was at the age where I was still into LBT but I thought it looked dumb so I never asked ma to buy it for me.  Don't know what I'd think of it now.  I don't even remember anything about it except for the fact that I thought it looked dumb when I was 4 years old. :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is a great movie.  I should watch it again eventually.