The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Transformers 2

Chomper · 14 · 1512

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I cant wait for the new transformers, i used to like to watch beast wars as a kid but thats as far as it went and when the first transformers came out i wasnt to interested to see it, but i watched it anyway and i now love that movie. I do want to see who the big transformer that starts to suck up the sand is though.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just saw it today! it was awesome! though some of it could be improved on it was a pretty good movie.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I saw it last Friday and it completely blew the first movie away in every aspect...including the story.

However for those of you here who aren't Generation 1 fans, the story would seem rather sporadic or just completely random...but in reality it all fit with the original story line of the cartoon show.

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
saw it twice already. It was way better then the 1st  :smile

Alex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I saw it the day it came out (I see every good movie the day it comes out), and it was great. It made $60 million in it's first day in the US Box Office (I watch the box office like some people watch the stock market), which is the most of any of film besides The Dark Knight.  Also made the second most of any film in it's first weekend ($112 million). Totally better than the first.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have to say Jetfire was my favorite character in the film next to Starscream and Prime.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
As Steven Spielberg's fan i had no other choice, but to watch the movie as soon as it got released. Personally i'd rate it B. The plot could be much better(And logical) and Shia LaBeouf's perfomance was average. Other then that it's a great movie. :)

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I just saw it and i am speachless, its freaking awesome

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw it last week, and to tell you the truth, it wasn't that great. Sure, the special effects  were awesome, but the story simply had too many holes for the movie's two and a half hour run time. Put that with the Decepticon humping Megan Fox's leg, the huge pyramid-destroying Transformer's balls (yep, they gave a transformer balls), the annoying parents, the pot-brownie sequence (no one acts like that while high), and some bad dialogue (Say I love you first!), and the movie gets a C in my book. On a good day.

Could I have done better? Hard to say, but if anyone wants to give me $200 million and the rights to Transformers I'll give it a shot.

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
my favorite part is were prime goes berserk and takes on 3 or 4 decepticons at once and kicks most of their @$$es

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I may see this eventually...actually I know I will because one of my friends here loved the first Transformers movie and it's only a matter of time until he makes me watch this one. :p

I enjoyed the first one, for being cool in that cool sort of way but it didn't stick out to me as anything memorable.  I'll probably *like* this one too but I'll never be into it enough to care too much one way or another.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
This movie was fantastic in my opinion! It had so much more action in it, which was my main problem with the first movie for the slight lack of, and it was hysterical! The parents were annoying yes, but overall this movie nailed it!

craZ4knux

• Ruby
    • View Profile
That movie rocked! I saw it with my friend on her birthday 2 weeks ago, and we both loved it. It made her an even bigger Optimus Prime fan, and New Divide by Linkin Park is her new favorite song! lol
Me, i like both OP and Bumblebee, and the song rocks too.  :)

Anyway, the movie was both funny and full of action! I heard rumors of a 3rd movie, if they do make a 3rd movie, I'll definitely see it. ;)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Just this film tonight, and it was awesome! Exactly what I needed, today had felt really worthless for some reason.