The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disney's Cruella

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
How did Cruella De Vil come to be?  At the end of this month, you'll find out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmCqOkEuePI

If she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I don’t intend to see it. I never thought Cruella needed a backstory. She worled as one-dimensional Villian. Plus Glen Close did a great job in the live action films.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I don’t intend to see it. I never thought Cruella needed a backstory. She worled as one-dimensional Villian. Plus Glen Close did a great job in the live action films.
Same. This feels really contrived; why would I want to root for her, she tried to kill all the dalmations?  :rhett_ohsnap

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Same. This feels really contrived; why would I want to root for her, she tried to kill all the dalmations?  :rhett_ohsnap

Exsctly! Well said.

What’s next? The Rise of Jafar, how a Powerful Sorcerer became a wicked advisor, and nemesis of Aladdin.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Exsctly! Well said.

What’s next? The Rise of Jafar, how a Powerful Sorcerer became a wicked advisor, and nemesis of Aladdin.

Please, don't give them any ideas. :rhett_ohsnap

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What I am surprised about is the soundtrack I haven't seen the film but Supertramp's Bloody Well Right, seriously?

It makes no sense because the song is about a mentally unstable boy going though the British school system.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Up next, a film exploring the tragic backstory of how John Silver from Treasure Planet became a cyborg pirate.  You know what though?  That actually sounds pretty awesome!  I'd pay to watch that!  Treasure Planet needs more love. 

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
It definitely does. Makes you wish that planned sequel hadn’t been cancelled  :ShortyDisgusted

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
next up; Finding out Scar's tragic backstory where he goes from a loyal little brother to a murderous pyscho.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
next up; Finding out Scar's tragic backstory where he goes from a loyal little brother to a murderous pyscho.
Didn't they do that in one of those 90s Disney books?  :PLoofah

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Up next, a film exploring the tragic backstory of how John Silver from Treasure Planet became a cyborg pirate.  You know what though?  That actually sounds pretty awesome!  I'd pay to watch that!  Treasure Planet needs more love.

I totally agree with this @F-14 Ace @Mouse-a-saur --Treasure Planet is one of my favorite Disney movies ever, and I'll always regret that it didn't get that sequel or TV series that was in development.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

According to the live action Disney remake it what the Hyena Ghetto  Gangs that turned him. :p

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile

According to the live action Disney remake it what the Hyena Ghetto  Gangs that turned him. :p
:areyouserious Oof

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Ursala’s Current, How A Squid Woman went Bad. XD