The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

2020 Tiebreaker

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well I guess even 2020 deserves 1 tiebreaker! The appreciated member awards cut things quite close, and we need a tiebreaker vote for the runner-up.

So for Appreciated Member 2020 (Runner-up), please vote for either Jassy or Sovereign, who both received 3 votes in the main award voting.

Voting is open to everyone who voted, except for the members involved in this tiebreak. If there is a tie at the end of the voting, the admins will have to decide who wins the runner-up.

Running tally:
Jassy - 5
Sovereign - 2

Voting will run for ~1 week and will end on Saturday 24 October, midnight forum time.

Edit: it will close on Sunday, 25 October midnight forum time after a 1 day extension.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 01:40:26 AM by Mumbling »

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I will keep to my original vote for Jassy

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Likewise, I will keep my own vote for jassy, for my aforementioned reasons. That wonderful drawing she did for me, Owls, and Impractical certainly didn't hurt either. :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Well, this one should be a bit easier to figure out. I'll give my vote for Sovereign. :Mo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
For my vote, I'll also go with Sovereign. He's quite humorous, fun and crazy (in a good way), and I admire his commitment to complete honesty and always speaking his mind on something. I consider him a very good friend of mine, and our chats are pretty nice. :DD

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Almost missed this due to work.

I retain my vote for jassy. :ShortyDisgusted Already stated my reasons in the main Appreciated poll, but I do feel like she has been overlooked as an underdog, and as she has been slowly acclimatizing more with the community, I think I will stick with my choice.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
if there is a tie at the final vote, it will go to the admins to break.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This week flew by (and my vacation too), and with all the excitement of the updated theme I think this topic didn't get the attention it deserves. It will be open for voting one more day, and closes at midnight forum time today, 25 October.

With this post I would also like to vote for Jassy! She has been a lovely presence here on the forum and on Discord, and her art is always something to look forward to.