The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 54297

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani know only felt anger and hate towards these two longnecks,she lashed out her own tail but instead of her target-Granpda,she hit her own daughter HARD.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A scream of horrid pain filled the valley air,Nahla sobbed as the blood came from where she was hit. Being weak as it is,Nahla collapsed. She was never strong to start with-never really having nutrition since she was born,the pain from this hit just added to her pain-both emotional and physical.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This time it was Grandma that acted. She was not as strong as her husband, but she was most assuredly faster. Which meant she hit more often in the same time.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani got out the way of the hits but not before being struck quite a few times "What YOU hitting me for old female?" she snarled not caring about her wounded daughter right now,all she cared about was herself in this time of rage.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was struggling to stay conscious,she was tried,weak,wounded. Her eyes kept closing and reopening as she tried to stay awake.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"THAT!" Grandpa pointed at the semi-conscious Nahla. "You are just like Hades, uncaring about all others unless it's suits you!"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"She'll be fine" Nani answered "This happens to her all the time,she recovers. Now do me a favor and shut up" she whipped around and stormed off just as Bron arrived.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla didn't follow her,well she couldn't even stand she just stared at the remaining dinosaurs in shock.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hades' wife alright..." Grandma muttered, leaning down to check on the female. "Oh my, some of these look bad indeed. Bron, get me water. Grandpa, the usual herbs."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron was confused "Can you explain to me what the heck happened first? And yes,I did hear the noise but what HAPPENED?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla could not fight it anymore,with one last glance of Grandma,Grandpa and the new arrival-Bron she lost consciousness.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Nani beat up her daughter while telling us we were bad care-takers, now get the water." Grandma glared at him.

Zimba: *snore*

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Ouch.." Bron muttered before quickly walking off to get the water.

Nani now stood over the sleeping Zimba "Zimba?" she called.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was completely unconscious,no movement expect for the rise and fall of her sides and chest as she breathed.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Mmmmh.... wha...?" Zimba peeled his eyes open. "Nani, what's wrong...?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani nodded with her head "Come with me"  she said "And if you're wondering where Nahla is-she is badly injured-very badly might I add" she didn't add the fact she was the one that injured her.

Bron arrived back with a hollow tree(?) of water "There..whatever you need it for" he setlled himself down to watch.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile..somewhere Littlefoot was having dreams...dreams of when life was good and made sense..before everything was ripped from him.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What... what happened?" Zimba asked with wide eyes.

"We need to clean some of these wounds." Grandma answered. "Could you get Mother Swimmer? Hands would be helpfull here."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Do I have to?" Bron asked but standing up anyway.

"There was a fight" Nani answered "Nahla got hit with great force,she collapsed soon after,last time I saw her she was barely conscious"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot jerked awake after his dreams turned to nightmares,he sighed and stood up not feeling like going back to sleep,he continued his trek to nowhere.