The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT: A Life-saving Journey

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim went over to the others to lay down and rest, perhaps sleep a bit as well.  She was careful to not upset Ducky who was on her back.  She thought she could likely stay up a bit later, but thought since most were going to sleep she may as well get some sleep also in the meantime, or at least some rest.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso is still awake, but he is keeping his eyes closed. He is using this time to have some rest, but if the overall nap of everybody prolongs too much, he would try to sneak out of the group and gain some time on his own.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix was still wide awake not willing to let his guard down. He knew this was a potentially bad idea, but the cost of having everyone safe was worth no sleep.

Longtail however was sleeping peacefully next to his uncle.

Darkness chuckled lightly and said, " Ya know....if you really need to go Cayso...you can...there are more than enough of us here to protect the others....and trust me...I know a thing or two about protection!"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso opened his eyes again and looked at Darkness - "Well, it seems I cannot trick you." - The kid remained in his curled-up position, but he kept on talking to Darkness. - "My brother was exposed to the dark fog, just like Longtail, but at a lesser extend. He came sick after a while and that was wheen Ecco and I came here and found this Leaf-eater herd... in the exact same quest." - The Fast-biter kid took a look at the others before turning his sight back to Darkness. - "It doesn't feel right to just sneak out of this herd, and the truth is that I am tired myself, after all the running and the fight I was part on. I am not sure what should I do."

OCC: I was thinking that maybe, due to Racnar's condition prior the dark fog events may have helped him a bit. His sickness and it's consequences to the kid's heart and respiratory systems may have prevented him from breathing too much of the fog, giving him an overall more time than Longtail (a completely healthy kid) had.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(That sounds like a very wise explanation Chiletrek)

Darkness smiled.
"Well whatever  you decide I support you. And I'm sure your brother would understand."

Cyrix continued to stay awake and as alert as he could. He was certain that if something went wrong he'd be one of the first to protect the others.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim, Diver, blue-eyes, Ali and her mother continued to sleep, none of them snoring.  Though Mim slept lightly, as she had been for many cold times.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Cera reached the group with Brandor she looked up to the others. "So,.. what are we gonna do now?", she asked, being a bit bored.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Before Brandor could reply, Swiftclaw said to the kid Threehorn - "You should use this time to get some rest, it has been lots of activity in this whole region lately so we must have all of our strengh available, specially you and your friends... if you want to return to your Valley in one piece."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix smiled and was rather impressed that Cera had stayed awake this long after everything that had happened. But he also figured she might just be excited at the idea of finally returning home as well. Cyrix chuckled lightly as he continued to sit and keep alert for any danger.

Darkness then asked Cayso, "So are you going or not? The choice is still yours to make of course, but I'm not stopping you."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso blinked before replying to Darkness. - "I hope this will not sound selfish or anything, but I guess i'll try to get a little sleep, not too much, just enough for a bit... it is that I just don't feel good leaving any you behind, not after all that they and you have done."

At that time, there were many dinosaurs moving silently in the dark, just outside the caves. - "The scent is stronger in this direction... and there are many more scents too." - said one of them, then the group kept on moving, in the direction everybody is having their rest.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim stirred a bit in her sleep but kept on sleeping.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso began sleeping, the good thing is that he is a light sleeper, so he could get to react somewhat faster than other dinosaurs... if anything happens.

OOC: I would wait for other people to post before I mention more about the group of dinosaurs moving in the direction of our characters.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: ok, sounds like a good idea.)

Diver turned over in her sleep and mumbled something incoherently.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OCC: Did this RPG die out? I thing it was a very nice one and I would´ve liked to continue it.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: What can I say? I've been waiting for almost a year for someone besides Kor to reply in here, but maybe you should send a PM to GVG since he was the GM. But I would like to try and be online enough to participate in this rpg again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: Maybe this can be a slow rp.  Not sure if others besides Chiletrek in this rp are busy but keeping the post speed slow maybe can help.)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix  couldn't explain it... but something just didn't feel right, and to prove his own point, he stood up stretched his limbs and began to walk around the group in a complete circle making sure everyone was accounted for as if he were expecting something to happen. I don't understand why I feel so vulnerable right now... but I do, and if I'm right, then I can't let the others suffer for it. he thought to himself as he continued his vigilance.

Longtail continued to sleep peacefully unaware to his uncles uneasy feelings.

Darkness however was still awake as well simply watching over Cayso. I think he should've gone ahead of us... we'll be fine here on our own.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim and Diver continued to sleep, dreaming their dreams.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I really think a group of Leaf-Eaters is in this direction." - A dinosaur said to others that are following him, their shapes are hidden between the trees, the bushes and tall grass as they get deeper into the Land of Mists, in the same direction the dinosaurs from the Great Valley, and their new friends, are right now.

A second dinosaur added. - "I think I can smell ... Fast-Biters!?" - He said with a surprised tone of voice - ... maybe they are the owners of the blood we have found everywhere in the caves."

After hearing that, the leading dinosaur sighed and said as he glared. - "I can't believe Leaf-eaters taking prisoners but maybe they went into a fight, but if they dared to....." - he did not finish the sentence and gave a signal to his group to keep walking. They are soon to reach the group.

In the mean time, Cayso opened his eyes and as he looked at the Night Flowers in his hands he said, to nobody in particular. - "I tried, but I couldn't get any sleep." - He stood up, slowly, because his fight with Scarface took more of him that he wanted the others to realize. He then saw Darkness and Cyrix. - "I thought you were sleeping or resting, is anything wrong?." - he asked the Grown-us as he also saw Ecco resting near the other kids.