The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Voter list 2008

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi!
I created a little (well, not quite so little ;)) list with all of our members who are entitled to cast their votes in this year's award election. Those who have already cast all of their nine votes (or at least seven as two may be skipped) appear in green letters. Those who cast some votes (but less than seven) or who need to add lines etc. appear in yellow (with explanations behind their names). And those in red (yeah, this is a colorful post) are those who are hearty invited to join the voting. Of course we don't force anyone to vote, but we hope that as many people as possible will participate. Only those who cast their votes may receive an award they have been elected for. Let's see if we can surpass the average participation in presidential elections ;)

Achillobator
action9000
arrogantrex
AvestheForumFox
Cancerian Tiger

Chiletrek
Clawandfang (April 2nd)
Coyote_A
Cyberlizard
DarkHououmon
Dash The Longneck
Dinonut

F-14 Ace
f-22 "raptor" ace - You cast one of your votes
Flathead770
General Grievous
Jasper
JojotheIncredible
Keni
KingdomKey23

kjeldo
Kor
Lain_EX
landbeforetimelover
lbt/cty_lover
LBTFan13

LettuceBacon&Tomato
Littlefoot
Littlefoot Fan

Littlefoot1616
Malte279

Manny Cav
mcr mad - you cast your votes. Please just ad the lines in some of them and this will be green :)
Megatoph
Mirumoto_Kenjiro

Mornai
Mumbling
NewOrder

Nick22 - three votes cast
Nimrod
Noname
novaflare

Petrie
pokeplayer984
Ptyra
Raptor
Ratiasu
Serris

Sky
StarfallRaptor - you cast two of your nine votes, but without the obligatory explanation lines:)
Stitch
Tails_155

Teresa
The Chronicler
The Great Valley Guardian

TheNumberOneShmuck
Threehorn
Weather_lord_7
WeirdRaptor

Several more members are very close to be allowed to vote (just a few more posts) and if they meet the requirements before April 20th they are hearty invited to vote. We thank all of you who cast their votes and hope that many of you will do so :yes
This list will be updated as new votes come in.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Why am I in red??? :p :p  Does it look good on me?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It brings you your eyes so well.   :p  :p

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I thought Petrie gave his votes on the 2nd post in the gang of five awards topic, but his name is still red. :blink:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought that a red name just at that spot would increase the artistic quality of that list, but as I'm surrounded by philistines I changed it now :lol
Sorry Petrie, don't know how it could happen. Perhaps I had the name "Adam" in mind when I was going through that alphabetic list ;)
And as for the artistic quality, I think it would look awesome with a lot more green. :yes

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Didn't arrogantrex say that he would be gone for a long time?
It was in Basic Training.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He did, but that still doesn't mean that he would not be allowed if he had the chance to.