The Land Before Time > LBT Projects

Music from The Land Before Time series

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ducky123:
That's really great! However, I'm not sure whether you are allowed to share it here... I reckon Universal Studios won't approve of it...  :unsure:

Ludichris1:

--- Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 10 2014 on  11:59 AM --- That's really great! However, I'm not sure whether you are allowed to share it here... I reckon Universal Studios won't approve of it... :unsure:
--- End quote ---
Universal Studios seems to have pretty much dismissed The Land Before Time series, especially since the closing of their cartoon studio. Besides, half of the music in  the folders are remakes or fan dubs, while almost every other is a personal audio CLIP recording of songs that have never been officially released (I don't think VHS sing-alongs count lol).

Also, the GoF board approves of it, There's been another music thread (outdated, links don't work) in this same subforum for over two years and GoF hasn't gotten any complaints from Universal. I don't think they'd start now, or really mind as like I said almost all the music has not been officially released. The only one that might be taken down in the future are 7 tracks in the LBT 1 folder. Hmm those might have to be discussed actually

Ducky123:
Let's hope you're right :) I'd love to see this remain on this site for a few more years actually :DD

Bruton the Iguanodon:
Thank you so much. It doesn't work with my computer since I don't have the right apps, but that's my problem, not the world's.

It's finally here. Thank you soooooo much!  :smile

Ludichris1:
I think all you might need is Shockwave Flash for the use of Dropbox. And no prob lol  :DD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version