Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Hobbies and Recreation

Paleontology

<< < (2/17) > >>

Flathead770:
i've considered being a paleontologist before but i don't think im interested in it enough to go through with it.

Purple Presence:
*chuckles*  If I could have, I would have gone to school for Paleontology.  I like challenging myself every now and again, sitting down with one of my 4 Dinosaur Encyclopedias and just skimming through, seeing how much of the stuff I can remember about each one...Name meanings, when and where it lived, etc...

I'm such a nerd.  ^._.^

Flathead770:
i did read a book called "the day of the dinosaurs". It was about paleontology and stuff, but the only reason why i was reading it was because i never had a book to read for english class, so i just grabed it from a shelf of books.

Vilstrup:
I've always had an interest in dinosaurs, but I'm from Denmark, which was covered in water during that age.
I still have a great interest, and I'm heading for Biologist, but you have to specielize, so I might do that into prehistoric animals.
My dreams might come true after all :D

Kor:
There are many areas you can pick to study.  An age when the area where you live, or want to work was not covered in the oceans, or pick aquatic life, ancient plants, or any number of other areas.  No need to rush.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version