The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Series on DVD

<< < (12/12)

LittleDas75:

--- Quote from: NewOrder on August 03, 2022, 07:22:13 AM ---Wow. I had no idea they were finally releasing the full TV series on DVD. Too bad it seems to be restricted to the US. Do you guys know if these DVDs can play on European DVD players?

--- End quote ---
Unless you have a multi region DVD player then probably not.

LittleDas75:
I can't believe I didn't bring this up sooner, The Big Longneck Test is finally on DVD.

chomper94:
Well folks, I finally got the complete series on DVD.  I will say it’s pretty much your standard vanilla release, and it can be noted by the bland DVD menu with has the instrumental theme playing in the background.  The DVD is basically just the series, and no special features unlike the previous TV Series releases.

For some weird reason, the DVD states that the aspect ratio of the episodes is 4:3, but upon playing the DVD, they’re all 16:9, so that’s a little false advertising (to be fair, there’s much worse false advertising on the back of the cover).

Overall the release is fine you ask me, but I kinda only recommend you get it if you want to complete your TLBT physical media collection, otherwise just watch the episodes on YouTube.

LittleDas75:

--- Quote from: Enchanted-Valley96 on June 09, 2022, 01:37:23 PM ---Can't people just put ad blocker on their google chrome to not have to watch ads on the episodes for free?

--- End quote ---
Yeah about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version