The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey there Hunter has joined

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
anfictions have their own section. this section is for introducing yourself. I know you are new and young Brittany, but the forum has rules about where stuff goes. this is not the place for your fictions.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
whether I liked it is irrelevant. its not the place for it. theres the fanfiction section for such stories. repost there, and maybe if I have time i'll read it. this section is for introducing yourself. for example, why are you here? how did you find us? what do you want to do while you are here? questions like that.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I also joined as well.  :smile  :lol  :DD :rolleyes  :!   :confused  :idea  :p :lol  :)  :blink:
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ALways nice to see a new person join the forum. :wave  I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on here.  Though most folks normally make their own thread in the welcome section.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: brittanytangle13,Jun 8 2013 on  10:42 AM
:wave  hi path light!
You're here? I am very happy! :lol  :DD  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe