The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the dutch priest

kjeldo · 8 · 1136

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
well listen hehe!

a dutch priest is touring through belgium, but he is lost, he asks a man who is walking with his dog,priest: do you know where brussel is? man: i'm not telling,
priest: then you will not come in heaven,where the man replies on: and you not in brussel,

ghehe! :lol:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Speaking of priests, there is a letter which I think I posted in the GOF a long time ago. Most members here would have probably not found it (I didn't when I was just looking for it hoping to evade the necessity to translate and type it all again, but it is funny enough to take that effort). Here we go:

Dear Reverend,
as you know, I married a widow with a twenty year old daughter. My father married this daughter! So my father became my son in law, my stepdaughter became my mother. When my wife gave birth to our son he was the brother in law of my father and at the same time he was my uncle (as the brother of my stepmother). Now my stepmother, who is at the same time my stepdaughter, gave birth to a son the day before yesterday and this son is now my brother as well as my grandson!
I am the husband of my wife and her grandson (as the son of her son in law). My wife is my grandmother (as the mother of my stepmother). And as the husband of my grandmother is my grandfather I have now become my own grandfather.
Please, when may I come for counsel?
A postcard will do,
                    Markus Pfeifer
:lol Check it out, that complex family situation would really be just as described in the letter!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very funny, and a complex family relationship that he has there.