The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Always the Same Sun

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Thank you for your kind review, LBTDiclonious, even at 3:30 in the morning. And I had a feeling you would like the Mr. Threehorn bit.  :lol I had a laugh writing that too.

As for Vonboy

I'll try to make that review long, insightful, and delicious.

YOU'D BETTER!!!!!! :anger  :lol

:lol  :lol  :lol Just kidding. I'd really appreciate that. Thank you so much. :yes
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Late review, sorry..  :oops I liked this ending, especially the cliffhanger. Looking forward to your oneshots  :yes

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Awwh...Tfm...

"Apology" was so COOL!! Mr. Threehorn apologized, Pterano and Haylie got married. (I loved reading the part when they kissed.. :D )

And Pterano taught Layla what he learned at the end of "Cold Fire..": "A real leader would take the credit when things are good and the blame when they go bad...."

Absolutely....wonderful, EPIC chapter, tfm.... It was worth every last hour of writing that epilogue!!!!  :yes

I feel so happy for Pterano. (and Haylie, too!)  Yaaay!  :DD

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Impressive fanfics as usual tfm... I can picture it from my mind perfectly, I don't know how did you do that, but you did.  :DD every chapter is very fun to read. As for the last chapter, or the epilogue. I love the part where Mr. Threehorn gets slapped by grandpa longneck  :lol  :lol  :lol really funny.

As for Pterano and Haylie getting married... Awesome! I didn't know they already have a marriage system at that time.  :lol And for the kiss... AWESOME!

I'll give you 3.5 Treestars / 5 treestars for your fanfic  :DD

Keep writing more intriguing fanfics! You won't regret it.  :smile

P.S: The end is just the beginning  :smile