The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion for Enemies Inside

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I thought that it would be a good idea to move further discussions outside of the RPG.

Forty-Two replies! YES!! I love Douglas Adams! May he rest in peace.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey-o!

Here's Dante's info...

Name: Dante S. Starfall
Species: Troodon
Height: His head is about equal to Littlefoots
Coloration:  Mostly Black, with Red stripes on his arms and the middle of his back. Long, Jagged scar on his left side, with mutliple red lines leading to it. Fire-like Dark black mark on his right forearm.
Eyes: Pale Blue
Defining Characteristics:  Necklace--Blue stone with the names of his new and old friends carved into it.  
    Ring--Same type of stone, carved into a band around his right middle claw.  Gift from Arius

Personality:  Dante is an eccentric, likeable raptor with a tragic past.  Abandoned by his family for his mysterious powers, he wandered alone for some time until he met Arius, a raptor who took him in and trained him how to fight.   After discovering the fact that Dante was blind in his left eye, he taught him how to use spinning movements to conceal that fact.  Dante hates the sight of blood, and is actually a leaf-eater.  His power, which is in fact the spirit of a long-dead sharpclaw daemon, is concealed within his left eye, and it manifests when his eye changes color from blue to gold.  He also has a curse on his right arm, which imbues him with great strength, but it also deprives him of his sanity, leaving him a heartless killer.  He tries hard to be accepted, and often will risk his own life to protect others.

He's afraid of Thunder and of Rocks Falling...
Favorite food: Treestars
Least Favorite food: Grass
Dislikes: Having to work hard, Being woken up.
Weapons:  Twin straight branches carved into Boken, carried across his back, used as swords if he has to fight something too strong for his kicks.  Unbreakable(?)

Signature Abilities:
  Translating Sharptooth to Leafeater and back
  Shinken-Ryu Combat Training
  Extremely strong--Can break large rocks easily
  Quirks:  Seen chewing on small twigs often.
Quotes:
    "Well, it would seem that way..."
    "I will protect my friends.  Even if it costs me my life!"

Moves:
   Spiral Kata:  Dante spins around and advances, hitting attackers with his tail and his kicks.
   Falling Star:  Dante runs up a wall or similar object, flips off of it, and drops onto his opponent with a devastating kick
   Meteor:  Dante throws his staves at an enemy, then follows it up with a fierce spinning kick to their head.
Aerial Dance of a Thousand Spiral Wings: Dante races along a wall towards his foe, then carries them into the air with a series of brutal kicks and tail strikes.  He then slams them down with a handstand-style spinning split kick on the ground
   Black Flame Destroyer (Sankakku attack): Dante, posessed by the demon inside him, summons black flames and uses them to burn his opponent to cinders.
Pic:  http://ioritakahshi.deviantart.com/art/Dante-68401029

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess the main rp thread is an anything goes type of rp thread?

Who's going to run Petrie's mother for the scene?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Starfall, awesome character. I plan to reveal the past of Vylor and Argaya in Enemies Inside. If you read my fanfic, the name of Vylor is only one letter off from Vylon, and Argaya is one letter off from Argana.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Should I recognize those names?   I'm not up on modern culture, I mainly ignore it.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They are my own ideas. I'm just letting people know that there might be a relation between my fan-fiction and this RPG.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
By the way, I will need someone to take the character of Littlefoot. I will take the villain's character.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought someone was already doing Littlefoot.  I can do him, though that may sound like I"m hogging a char since I"m doing him in another thread, and likely a doing a bad job of rping as him.  Though I think I"m doing an ok job of Ducky & Petrie.  Though the tourist may fit in better since he is a semi telepath like all time lords.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
By the way, Kor, I was Littlefoot. I am also taking the villain, but I can't be both littlefoot and the villain.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can do Littlefoot.  You want any other Fc roles filled?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Maybe. I will get back to you on that. Can you do Ruby and Chomper, though?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Also, I need to know the next type of weather that will occur. I am putting a vote for a fairly large super-cell with tornadoes when the main villain arrives. Somewhat based on LBT VI.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 1 2007 on  05:03 PM
I thought someone was already doing Littlefoot.  I can do him, though that may sound like I"m hogging a char since I"m doing him in another thread, and likely a doing a bad job of rping as him.  Though I think I"m doing an ok job of Ducky & Petrie.  Though the tourist may fit in better since he is a semi telepath like all time lords.
Please, no Doctor Who.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Why not, to powerful?   :lol     or a yellowbelly martial artist.    :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess a yellow belly martial artist is a bit far fetched, but a funny one; at least I think so.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The villain's name has been decided as Dark-Eye. Also, we need to decide the weather for when the villain enters the valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Traditional would be maybe dark clouds or something like that.  Maybe a chill in the air.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't want it to seem as though he is evil, though. I want him to be cunning, deceptive, and subtle. I don't want outright evil. However, I think a powerful storm like in LBT VI would be good.