The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion for Enemies Inside

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think that dark clouds, something subtle to the other Great Valley residents, might be a good Idea.  That way, only those who can sense him are aware...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is my idea.

Someone is in danger, then Dark-Eye comes in and saves that person's life. He then proceeds to manipulate the gang of seven, but Argaya, Dante, Longtail, and Vylor sense his deception.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I am just going to make this clear: I am not a totalitarian omnipotent RPG ruler. I asked about the weather first. no one responded against it, so I assumed everyone agreed.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
It seems to me that major weather changing storms are a rather large plot device in several current LBT based fanfics....inclding mine! :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To be different if I did any fanfiction or rp thread I'd have the weather the same all the way through.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Weather is a good way of subliminal foreshadowing and suspense.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Though one does not need that.  If everyone is doing that I"d be different and say the weather is always the same.  If it always occurs then some smart dinos would start to notice.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It isn't necessary, but it is a good resource. Weather is not usually on the reader's mind, so it is perfect for foreshadow.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's usually on mine.  We old folks notice certain things you kids sometimes do not.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope you do not mind.  Thought it best to put each group into a separate post. Maybe easier to read and easier for me while working on each post.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thought: Perhaps have a second villain.  Then it could be Longtail and Dante against one, and Vylor and Argaya against Dark-eye.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, I think that Longtail and Dante should go against Dark-Eye, and Argaya and Vylor tackle a different villain.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This RPG seems to be doing what One Long Tail would - giving information on Longtail.

I was not going to write a fan fic for Vylor and Argaya, because of something you will see later, but if I was, this RPG is doing it's job as well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder who, if anyone, will be playing Littlefoot's grandparents, or did it mess things up to have Petrie fly over to where they were?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If they are necessary, I'll take them. P.S. - I will take Ducky for a short period of time, but then she will be open again. Kor, I'm sorry, but I think that you should give other people a chance to be the movie characters.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorry, didn't know I was hogging all the characters.  I'll leave the rp, that'll give them plenty of opportunity.    Sorry again.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I did not mean leave. I meant that you cannot take anymore characters from the films. You can stay.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, nice crossover to Eragon.  See if you can guess the location I got the Sankakku Spirit from.  
(Hints: The original has the power to control sand, and is called the Shukakku.)