The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion for Enemies Inside

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Dec 4 2007 on  08:36 PM
Guardian, who is this Korr?
I'll post his bio here now....

Name: Korr

Race: This is going to get discriptive so please bear with me.... He is by technicallity a 'threehorn' However his horns are place just a bit diffrently than normal...His dominat horn he use as a spear/javileine to jab his opponets...And his two minor horns rise out above his nose, actually acting akin to a targeting cross-hair for his unlucky enemy...

Unfortuantly he absolutly HATES Longtail....as they had a run-in in the Mysterious Beyond...and it ended badly for both of them....now Korr won't rest until Longtail lies at his feet.....dead!

There ya go! Sorry for any confusion! :^.^:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This could set up nicely for a two-on-two battle.  Dante vs Virgil, and Longtail vs. Korr, then Longtail and Dante (Both in their powered states) against Dark-Eye...

Here's Virgil's info:

Name: Virgil C. Darkclaw
Species: Troodon
Scales: Dark Blue with Gold Accents
Eyes: Violet

Dante's older brother, he is calculating, malicious, and strong.  He desires revenge on Dante for an unknown reason...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is turning into an epic rp...and I'm loving every post of it!!!!!!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, i was thinking more along the lines of Longtail and Dante going to face Dark-Eye, and then Virgil and Korr are after them. Then Vylor and Argaya come in and stop them, and two epic fight scenes are born.

And, also, so am I Guardian.  :D

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is starting to get exciting. Three villains. four heroes. Who will win?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, of course the heroes are gonna win, but not without becoming a little messed up in the process...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah.  It'll be Important later, I think.  We'll need to find out.  It'll set up Dark-Eye as a good guy to the Valley residents.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes. I decided to take the two so that the situation mentioned above could happen. We need Spike, though.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I've been reading this and I think it is turning out well, I hope it will be better once the story itself begin to progress more. Many interesting stories are about things that are not what they seem, afterall this world (now or 150 million years ago) was, is and never will be just black or white.
 I like the direction this story is taking, keep it up!

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Dec 8 2007 on  08:59 PM
Hello:
 I've been reading this and I think it is turning out well, I hope it will be better once the story itself begin to progress more. Many interesting stories are about things that are not what they seem, afterall this world (now or 150 million years ago) was, is and never will be just black or white.
 I like the direction this story is taking, keep it up!
Would you like to join this RP? I'm sure CTY lover would gladly let you rp with us...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I believe that at the beginning, I said you can join at anytime. You don't need to ask me if you can join or not.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, the Great Valley Guardian was only inviting me to join, and if I do join I would always say that I want to join, afterall that's the correct way to do things ;) .
 Before I attempt to join I have too many things to read first, and since I have never RPG-ed before in english nor in the internet I may really need some guide before I begin tearing the story apart :lol .
 I may need to create a fan character for the LBT because my only characters are from a fan story for Dink the Little Dinosaur something like 10 years ago :blink: .

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There are some open characters.

Littlefoot is currently open.
Ducky will be open shortly.

Also, for those who are wondering about my transformation, I wanted it to be easier for a fight sequence. Elves are awesome fighters.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Elves? I always knew they were ancient dudes, but never that ancient ;) , maybe there may be like an elven-like dinosaur species, something rare to find, like Avians of my original story (too long to tell you about right now :p ). And why it is Ducky open for use shortly?.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I just need to be ducky to get to the right scene for an awesome battle.
As for elves, lets just say this isn't a pure-LBT RP.