The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion for Enemies Inside

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: Chiletrek,Dec 8 2007 on  09:45 PM

I may need to create a fan character for the LBT because my only characters are from a fan story for Dink the Little Dinosaur something like 10 years ago :blink: .

Would you like some help in creating a LBT fancharacter?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Feel free to either here, or the gm may prefer you start your own thread for this.  Just say what sort of character you'd like to play if you need help.  Some characteristics you'd like the character to have and folks here can use their LBT and dino expertise to help you to make a character.   :yes   If you did your own thread you could get many suggestions from the folks here.

The only thing is some of the rp's here allow magic and psi and some do not so if you are doing a LBT character who has some of those or other things that is not pure LBT you may need to tweak your character to fit into a pure LBT rp.

___

I do wonder if the storm is still going on or if it stopped.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 You may need to give me some time, first I need to pass my final exams and then I will have more time to do the things I must do, to see if I revive my old Dink fanfic, to make the Species8472 ships I told I would make for the game Star Trek: Armada2 and a lot more of things here in my house :bang .
 But I do like Flyers and Raptors.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No problem, plenty of time.  You can just make a thread for suggestions anytime you have time.   :yes

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That makes sense, because I think I am just spamming this thread with a subject not really about this RPG, it may be about it but it would be better to leave this topic for the RPG itself.
 So I may create a new topic..... if I'm ever going to be able to RPG in english :blink:

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It seems as though Vylor, Argaya, Longtail, and Dante are all preparing for war.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 FOr what I read yes, I think something big is coming :yes .

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The big three are now online.

Big Three: Me, Guardian, and Starfall

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah, CTY lover, you honor me by counting me as such...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You, me, and Guardian have the most posts in Enemies Inside. Therefore, you are a member of the Big Three.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
By the way, Dark-Eye is about the same size as a regular velociraptor.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This isn't the final battle, right? This is just where our heroes get a little messed up by the enemies, and realize that they have to be much stronger?

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes. The enemies escape. They will come back, stronger. So the heroic OCs will have to become stronger.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That's good, but sometimes a victory with the taste of defeat can add more flavour to a story.
 Keep it up!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, Dante's gonna get more than a taste of defeat.  In fact, I thought about having him become a little 'messed up' after the fight, and the others have to snap him out of it...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Just make sure to keep him ready to the next fight ;) . Do as you want, it is your story guys so make it the most interesting possible :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True, which is part of why I"ve mostly stopped posting, it's their story, no need of anyone else.    

As for the defeat, heroes often face defeat before they win over the villain, it happens in nearly every bit of fiction I've read or seen.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This is true...but when Longtail gets stronger....well lets' just say look out and don't get him angry! Oh and as for his gears of killing another leaf-eater...uhhhhh..I'm just gonna leave that one up in the air...