The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Part 3 to Stone of Cold Fire RP

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not to good at coming up with titles myself.  "Together Again", maybe since the group is together.  "Finally", sort of a joke since it is such a long gap between the ending of the last part and the start of this one.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kor, that is such a good idea that I'm going to use that title! :lol:

I'm sory if others had ideas that couldn't be voiced, but on the bright side we are finally starting the third part of the rp!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe they can't come up with title ideas, or are busy roaming up and down mountains and such and don't see a need to post any title ideas.   :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wonder if Ptyra will be in this one and the others.  

In case some forgot who is playing who I found a link to the list: http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...topic=3165.0

As for Shera and Cera finding out they are related one idea may be if they, for some reason, mention some of their grandparents or something.  One may say they have 1 or 2 with that same name, maybe without actually mentioning a name and not having to come up with a name somehow, or mention the area they came from.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Heh, that'd be a good idea Kor. Shera might feel less lonely too when she knows she still has family around :) .

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I'm not sure how invovled I'll be. It's become too fast and difficult for me to keep up.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In what way are you lost.  Is your character lost or are you lost as to what is going on?