The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redoing Sleep and Remember

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
EDIT: Whoops, the poll didn't come out right.  Jus tpost your response as a comment.  

Not that there was anything really wrong with the original RP, I just thought it would be fun to go back and do it again, but maybe change some things this time.  I spoke with GG and he said he'll be available to post again and this was his idea.  I wanted to maybe include Strafe's mother in this rp more.  She had such a small role in the first one and died rather early on.  It could be an AU.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh boy.  Sorry for being gone so long.  I've had a bunch of stuff going on.  Yeah, I would definately like to do this just for fun.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, I did vote because the answer for me kind of fits. I remember this rpg since I joined the GoF and I read most of it, there I got to know many of the LBT OCs and it made me interested to try playing a rpg (even though it didn't happen until much later).
 My vote for the "yes" half od the option is because it may be nice to see a reimagination (a la Battlestar Galactica) of this rpg, but even if it will be open for all players, I am not sure (yet) if I will play, that makes for the "no" part of the option... but not a definitive no.
 But I will be taking a look at this topic and to the rpgs :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've played a bit in part 2 and would like to rp in the rp if it started over again.  It's one of the rp's that can be done every year or 2, so new players can get a chance to play in an rp with the same plot as this one.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
If you do end up doing this RP again, I might actually join in. I read the original version about a year ago, and thought it was very interesting.

Sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself, but if we do this, are we limited to playing one character each, or can we have multiple OCs?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is a good question since some of us have 1 oc only, and others have more then 1 oc.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It would be kinda hard to do it though without Starfall and GVG.  Their characters are what made the rp so great.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It may be, though we'd have to have new characters as well as some original characters I guess.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Well...lucky me. I'm back, and I would personally love to re-do this RP. I'll be using the same characters from the first time, however if this is an AU, what exactly about the plot will be different?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How often could you and the others post?  That has to be taken into consideration also.

Does anything about the plot need to be different?   Plus I have to decide which of my oc's to use.  I have quite a few lbt oc's I think.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I could post pretty often.  I can't speak for everyone though.  As for plot differences, I'm not sure yet.  I plan to introduce a new character.  I'd just like to see hwere this goes.  The plot will take place during the original movie's time frame but the film characters won't be in it.  This one's just for OCs.  I might change the title too.  I haven't thought of a new one yet.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can post pretty often, not sure about others.  Just not sure which of my characters to use, between Mim, Diver, Mia, Rhyn, and Deon.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok, I kinda dropped the ball on this one.  Anyway, now that Starfall is back perhaps we can give it a go.  Anyway, I would still like to do this.  I'll probably change the title to something else though.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I would still really like to do this RP. :yes However, I have a complicated issue with the main OC I was hoping to use (I'd prefer to explain it by PM if you wanted to know specifically what it was), which might inhibit my participation, possibly for weeks. However, I’d feel guilty making everyone else in the RP wait, :( and I want to have my characters present at the moment the earthshake hits (which will probably be a relatively early event). I didn’t plan on making a lot of posts before the earthshake, but still, if the RP started without me, I wouldn’t want to wait too long before joining. So I’m in something of a pickle. :unsure: :bang

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think I'd like to participate also.  It could be fun indeed.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Pangaea' I'd like to know what the issue is.  Can you PM me?

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm back now and I would like to take part in this.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm in.  How could I not be?  This was my first RP here, after all.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been wondering on what this RP is actually all about, as I wouldn't mind participating in it, I do have one of my OCs I can use, Kor and GVG would know about her the most, my threehorn character Skye.

But yeah, would like to know what this one is actually about.  Cause just from the title, it sounds like it's something to do with dreams?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I believe the overall setting is during the first movie, but it's oc's only.  

Those who were in the first part may correct what I said since they were in it.

Makes me thing Diver may not fit, but the other oc's may.