The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I Prefer

Petrie · 643 · 65705

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It would be my first choice at the moment, but I don't know if it will always be, which is why I could not give a definite answer. But there are sure quite a few people I'd like to meet in the United States. I'm especially interested in the eastern states (from Virginia to New York) for a trip through the states. In which state do you live by the way?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I live in Wisconsin. I beilive you once visited Minnesota, Malte, well Wisconsin neighbors Minnesota to the east. I live 30 miles north of Milwaukee, in a city called Port Washington.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Then you are the second LBT fan from Wisconsin I get to know. I haven't heard from the other one in ages though.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Who's the other Wisconsin LBT fan you know?
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
His name was John, and he was active in the network54 forum as well as in the Yahoo group at: http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/landbeforetime2/ I haven't heard anything for a long while unfortunately.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
That place is as dead as a doornail. :(  Sure brings back a lot of memories though...

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And it is still the largest LBT gallery at the moment. Did you ever post there Arvens?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I never posted there. The first LBT forum I posted at was the Network54 forum.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep, I did post there a couple of times because I remember the gallery (very small pictures  :huh: no bigger than 100x50 pixels or on that order).  I don't remember if I found the network54 forum before I found the yahoo group....Malte which did I join first? :p

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Thought I'd try ressurecting this game coz I did find it kinda fun and it gives a great insight into the minds and characters of all of us. Don't worry, I'm not gonna get philosophical about it! LOL :DD Let's see if we can get this rolling again...

Music...do you prefer?

Music that gets you up and moving or music that calms and soothes the soul?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's funny that I have some music that does both.  But to answer the question, I'd choose music that gets you up and moving.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Cool Kenji! You're turn now! All you do is give two options under the same sort of topic so someone can say which they prefer...

Take it away!  ;)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow.  Not too many people answered that one...  Hmm...

Here's one.  Exercise.  Which do you prefer...

Taking a sport with a competitive edge?  (i.e. football, soccer, baseball, etc.)

OR

Taking a class with more self-discipline and body-conditioning?  (i.e. yoga, weightlifting, martial arts)

It's the best I can come up with...

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd probably do more sport with the competitive edge since I like using up my hyperactive energy doing sports.

Erm...if you were dinosaur (LBT style or otherwise), would you be a:

Meateater or a leafeater?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Leaf eater....I really hate the taste of meat.  :x

:lol or  :lol:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:lol coz it enhances the phrase LOL more... LOL :lol see?!

For playing games would you play them on...

A PC or a console?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
lol Littlefoot :lol:

For the first question, I choose leafeater too.  Apatasaurus and Iguanodons are my number one and two favorite dinos.

And for the second, I choose a console.  I never realized how truly complicated a PC could be, and some problems that may occur in a PC.  The only time I had problems with a console was when it got fried by a bolt of lightning and we had to get a new one.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LOL Kenji!

A couple of good answers there. Just to show how much I DESPISE putting games on PCs...I spent 6 hours last night trying to install a 300MB game. My PC matched all the minimum spec but I still have problems and it took 6 frustrating hours to finally get it to work!  :angry:  :bang

Erm...I'm a little worried you may not be fully understanding how this game works Kenji. Not to sound patronising or anything but lemme lay it out for ya... ;)

1. The idea of the game is to simply choose one of the examples given to you in the question (i.e. "Do you prefer #1 or #2 if they apply at all. If they don't just say so)

2. Once you've answered one person's question, you post one of your own. They then answer you're and it goes on...

3. You don't have to answer everyone's previous questions...just the most recent

4. You don't have to wait for other people to reply to one question...as long as you've answered one, you can post the next...

OK got it?! Don't patronising you buddy...just wanted to make sure you understood how it works... The next question's yours Kenji! Fire away!  :DD  :^.^:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
First time I tried this game, so am a little wet behind the ears.  Anyway, here goes...

This one comes in three choices...  If you want to watch a movie you have not seen before, would you...

a.  go to a movie theater and watch it there?

b.  rent the movie for a certain time?

OR c.  buy the movie and pray that the movie is good upon watching it?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's the way Kenji! And quite a tough question actually... :unsure:

Erm...if the movie was one that I'd really like to see, then I guess I'd folk out that little bit more for the full cinematic experience. I like going to the cinema with a stupid large drink and plenty of popcorn! LOL  :D

Bit of an off-the-wall choice here but here goes:

Wacthes/clocks

Do you prefer analogue (with hands) or digital faces?