The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5635 · 294847

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The moon may seem so far away......if only I could grasp it with my paws," Kovu purred seductively, urging them to come closer to him.

"He's earned this," Kiara whispered to her friends.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Back it up ladies . We have a delivery
to make " Elida called out from atop Sima, as the four ladies moved back into range of Kovus claws " Be gentle, sir. Our feathers take time to regrow if they are pulled out " Eris said to Kovu from atop Kiara, dancing provocatively. " She's danced for me like that Kovu. You're in for a treat " Laval grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh, I'll be very gentle..." Kovu assured, drooling a bit. He gradually felt Kiara's butt with his paws, the sensation of getting to touch it again after being in captivity for so long was indescribably wonderful. One by one, he moved his paws over the other ladies' rumps too, enjoying their dancing.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu had a soft but firm grip, it was like being in a catchers mitt. Li Ella moved into a romantic part of the song and the four girls ground their butts in Kovus face, for the eagles it was like getting rubbed in the face by a brush.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu felt like he had died and joined the Great Kings of the Past. This was absolute heaven for him, and he moved his paws over all their butts in quick succession. "You know how to make me happy," he commended them all.

"I can't want to have Po back in my arms," Jing said, "That tubby, flabby angel, I will rescue him!" she vowed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll help you get him back Jing I promise" Tigeress said earnestly. " You have a vision of love and he weighs 2000 pounds." She giggled. " We need to work on your wedding dress and date plans for reeling in this fish you've caught."
-
We aim to please " Eris said laughing
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I would tell you my current size, but by the date of the wedding I plan to be at least 5 sizes larger," Jing said to Tigress. "As you can tell, for us pandas being huge is seen as an attractive thing. We use "skinny" and "in-shape" as insults."

"Hmm.....a wonder if I can drum a beat on all of you," Kovu chuckled, "You all are musically well-versed."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tell me it anyway. I can always make it bigger " Tigeress said as they reached the 7th floor " After this interview, its Girls Plan Night. Dresses, Pictures, and Laughs " Tigeress chuckled" So if you have a picture of Po in a speedo, bring it out."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In a surprisingly quick frame of time, Jing pulled out her cellphone, went to the photos section, and produced precisely one of just what Tigress asked for. "Done," she grinned happily. "Btw, I'm currently an XXXXL size."

"I know just how to make him even happier, girls," Kiara grinned, whispering the method to the others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
  I had pegged  you as a XXXXXXXL. No wonder guys are after you." Tigeress giggled " Do Pandas have calendar girls? Wolves do" she laughed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh, I hope to be XXXXXXXXL by the time of the wedding," Jing promised. "And we do, we love to show off our huge sizes. We find that hot."

"What did you have in mind, Kiara?" Kovu grinned.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well Scar.." Kiara smirked I was thinking about you eating food off my body.. like they do in Japan" she had a even bigger grin on her face.

I'd like to see a calendar of that" Tigeress said." I've got one of wolfesses for you to look at. It really highlights the scenery of my land."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Eh, no thanks," Jing told Tigress, "Po's the only one on my mind right about now. I can show you more pictures of him if you'd like."

Kovu suddenly blushed at Kiara's words. "You called me Scar just now," he stammered. He always looked up to his father as an idol about how to be a king, and besides his name being the swahili word for Scar, Kovu always appreciated it when someone referred to him as Scar."

"That's your name after all, right Scar?" grinned Sima.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, more pictures of Po it is. I think you have one of him dressed like an Eskimo, for some reason." Tigeress said " Also , are bamboo burgers any good?
-
You deserve it, big boy" Sima purred" So calling him by his dads name gives him .. power?" Eris asked." Pretty much " Kiara laughed
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh, very much so," Jing said to Tigress. "They have a nice crunch to them, and they are an easy way to put on calories." She then scrolled through the photos on her phone. "I've got tons of pictures of my hubby," she said romantically.

"All this dancing.....it's making me feel better," Kovu smiled earnestly. Kiara smiled at Sima. "Then the thing they told us at the ceremony is true...." said the Pride Lands future queen.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And how many of those were taken clandestinely?" Tigeress grinned.  99 percent, at least. I might try one of those burgers, see if they are any good.
-
Li' Ella finished playing and the four ladies stopped dancing. Kopa stuck his head in." Sis, I'm going to need your help on a few things on my shopping list.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara quickly changed back to her normal attire. "On my way, big brother," she assured. She turned to Sima as she was about to leave. "Since Kovu's back safe and sound, he should hear you thank your king for his safety," she said warmly.

Surprisingly, it was Sneed who won the Go Fish game.

"Sneed's really talented at things that don't require much physical effort," Ollie explained to his friends.

Suddenly, Oliver noticed a shadow appear over him. He turned to see who it was, and he smiled. "Hi Panty!" he waved to the black panthress goddess of hunting.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sima sat in front of the shrine and made a quiet" Prayer of Thanks " to Ozai for Kovus safe return. Eris and Elida stretched their wings as they relaxed after the dance.
" Hello Oliver. Who are your friends? The busty goddess said as she took a look around at the gathered group
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu knew he was rescued because of the combined efforts of his friends and family, but he knew to let Sima have her beliefs. "Your praying to Ozai saved me Sima, you should feel proud," Kovu smiled encouragingly.

"This is Ollie, Mona, and Flash," Oliver introduced "And the big bear is Mr. Sneed. "This is Panty, the goddess of hunting and my goddess-mother. She really likes to eat people, but she's promised to never eat me."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:04:08 AM by brekclub85 »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm Luca, Monas mom." The red wolfess bowed to Panty " Mona is good friends with Oliver." Good, I'll have you know that I am very protective of Oliver. Anyone who hurts him, I eat. Period." Panty said firmly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: