The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 287334

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
pray, of course' Vushu said. ' both she and Sima wre carrying pictures of Kovu " they he;ld the pictures up to the light ' May   Ozai the merciful shield this prisoner from harm and may he carry him home to safety in his weighty arms " they intoned together. ' as part of the ceremony thge pictures were cast into the fire so that the image could become visible only to the divine. Sima thought back to a time early in her life on mawashii, where she  had few friends. she had prayed to ozai to send her a friend and build up on her confidence, and Ozai must have heard her because the very next day she had met Vushu for the first time, who had let her stay with her and from that their friendship blossomed.
 Vushu's memorty was of figting a huge 3200 pound boar on Mount Ringer, the kind that ran you over and asked questions later. She had prayed at a local shrine for strength , and her prayers must have been answered because she managed t o slay the born and bring his body backj to become burgers.
_ Kopa and kiara styopped at one of the 15 shrinews to pray, as instructed they ed picturs of Kovu out over the fames ' Come home safe' Kopa intoned as he burned the picytures. Kiara cried , tears running down her face as she burned the picture ." just come home " she whispered as the photo burned away in her claws.' We'll get him back Kiara. I promise ' Kopa sad. " and i;m smothering him with kisses and hugs.' Kiara said." more than usual?' kopa laughed.' hes not leaving my sight.. well, unless he;'s in the hospital or something, like Stripetail was." kiara said .
_
 as stripetail stepped on to the plains, there was a flash of lightning and Mertavius stood on a flinty outcropping over him. 'Welcome to dreadzone wizard! I do hope you can handle these ruffians, I actually have a wager on you with the Oxhead of Pragen 4. They bet me that you wouldnt survive 10 minutes in Dreadzone. Easiest wager i ever made. If you win- As I fully expect- their planet will belong to me and they will become my servants. lets us hope at least they are better at serving me than they are at gambling.." " wheres Kovu?' Stripetail said. ' If you are here then you must have him.  Where is he?' What, you dont have the rest of his family blundering around looking for him? Isn't that your normal forte , sending mortals to do an immortals job?' Mertavius sneered. " you know, if not for that blasted ring you gave him, i could have turned him into a nice rug and a pair of boots. Well, no matter, he did provide some entertainment at least, i went into his small mind and probed all the corners finding out every repressed memory , every fear that scurries around in that peach pit he calls a brain. here he is ' mertavius gestured and a magical image appear next to him. Kovu was tied claw and foot to a chair  inside what looked to be a space capsule. his mouth was securely covered with a glowing gag, and the lion looked exhausted and resigned to  his fate. " Anger flashed in Stripetail's eyes. " i have placed his capsule somewhere on this planet. your clock will start the moment I finish talking. You have precisely 15 minutes to find him, IF  you do not find him in 15 minutes a magical miasma  will start filtering into  that capsule a process that will take  about a minute. the miasma  will be fatal to him within 10 seconds once he breathes it in. ' a magical time appeared in the sky with a gesture from the green squirrel. ' another gesture dispelled the image of the imprisoned Kovu . " And of course, you're going to have to fight your way through all of Vox's goons in the meantime. You want any chance of saving your little lion friend, you're going to have to bring your real powers to the fold.  " You're deranged Mertavius. "Stripetail said coldly. " No, wizard, deranged would involve me slowly , painfully, mercilessly slicing him into  little pieces while he was still breathing,  and i made you magically watch the whole thing  ." Mertavius retorted. " and then you would have to break your precious rule about ' No  reviving the dead" He said mockingly. " Unless you want to have to bring his scattered , fragmented remains home to the Pridelands in a small box. I'm sure King Simba would LOVE that. and he;'d LOVE you after you told him what happened, that you let his son in law get pulverized. " Stripetail's face worked then his mouth was set in a thin line. ' Enough of the jibes Mertavius. Surely you have better things to do with your time then try and get me rattled? besides, you have  coin riding on me, although you havent lost a wager since that dragon race on Orgon 46..' mertavius' eyes  narrowed ' " It figures you would bring that up.. but now you're wasting tome. your clock is now ticking.. and the guards are closing in.. " meratvious vanised in a puff of smoke and a loud bugle call echoed through the area. A wave of armed warriors raced over the plains towards Stripetail,  their weapons and armor gleaming in the sun. this was a mix of mortal and zombie as exposed bones and eyesockets were visible.' the clock in tha air started ticking dowen. A glowing white shield appeared around Stripetail and his staff glowed bright white. " Hang on Kovu, i"m coming '  Stripetail said, before letting forth with a vicious blast of lightning.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Dreadzone)

"Folks, it looks like we've had an unexpected guest appearance!" the announcer said.  "But we'll simply schedule this as the pre-game show! Afterwards, Lord Stripetail will face the Galaxy's fiercest bounty hunters: the Narexa!" The announcer was referring to a bounty hunting guild of the same name, notorious for their very liberal use of violence and their cybernetic enhancements.

Roars of approval thundered out from the crowd as drones flitted over the arena.

A massive lightning strike obliterated the first oncoming wave. The shockwave was so powerful that some of the camera drones were actually knocked out. Cheers broke out at Stripetail making a fierce opening.

-----------------

Ms. Swimmer and her crew were interviewing some of the guests in the stands. One of them was an ape-like alien with pink fur.

"Vox has announced that this is the final Dreadzone season, what are your thoughts on it?" she asked, holding the microphone to the alien's face.

"Well, the tickets here are incredibly expensive but there's no way to get anything like this back home," the alien replied. "I mean, there's always the arenas that the Miniknog throws rebels, failed experiments, disgraced soldiers, prisoners and the like into but this...this is something else."

(OOC - The Miniknog and Apex are from Starbound.)

-----------------

(Cuorola)

The shuttlecraft landed in the arena and the soldiers immediately began filing out. At first, no one paid them any attention, assuming them to be contestants or hired guards.

Until an alert valet immediately recognized the Spirarian shuttlecraft. He was quickly silenced with two shots to the chest and then a finishing shot to the head but it was too late. A siren rang out, telling all patrons to head to the emergency bunkers.

"This can't get any worse," a soldier muttered as they took cover behind someone's luxury spacecraft.

"Do not say that," her partner replied.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
stripetail charged forward, ducking slices and parying projectiles with his magic. some enemies he dispatched with lightning. others he simply magically threw them over cliffs or into ravines. stripetail carved throiugh the waves of enemies like a sword just come out of the forge. He tapped his wrist communicator , which glowed black ' he smiled inwardly, kovu still had his ring, with would help him locate him.  as Stripetail reached the top of a large hill he saw it. the transport was lodged in a  thicket on the side of a mountain.  Stripetail summoned hiss glider, and sped over the terrain running over enemies with no concern save getting to his imprisoned friend. The clock ticked under 10 minutes as stripetail reached the foot of the mountain. then shot up the side  brambles that surrounded the transport were burned away, clearing a path to the transport. stripetail stopped as a huge golem arose out of the ground in front of the ship. this was the big boss that fighters had to defeat to advance.  stripetail began pounding the golem with furry, knocking it back with ice and lightning. the golem caught fire and sunk to its knees before exploding into a shower of bone and bone chips. stripetail tore off the  shuttle door with a clenched gesture and climbed inside. Kovu was in a second room and his eyes widened as he saw Stripetail emter . he made small noises as stripetail began cutting him free. as stripetail got closer to get a better look at him,  he got a view of what Meratvius had done to him physically- Kovu had been badly beaten. .  The smell of burned hair and flesh permeated the room.   As he removed the magical gag, Kovu spat up blood.. " I thought i was going to die ' Kovu said weakly, his voice hoarse ' the things.. he did to me.." you're alive, my boy, and that is what matters. You will need time to recover , of course, both physically and mentally. ' he.. broke.. into my mind" Kovu began to sob, and stripetail patted him on the shoulder. "I will make him pay for how he treated you kovu.  You have my word.  Now come on. Lets get you back to the Spire. " he pressed his communicator again ' Kopa!' yes? the communicator glowed bright red. ' I  found him"there was a big sigh of relief on the other end  Thank the ancestors. Thank you Stripetail. I couldnt have faced my sister if we didnt get him back. " .I'm sending him to you now. take him to the medical wing for rest . Mertavius really worked him over . " I'll rip Mertavius' head off for this' Kopa growled. " With all due respect your majesty, You wouldnt get within 5 feet of Mertavius before he blasted you away with a spell. With rare exception, mortals cannot harm immortals. I have other prisoners to rescue, Kovu was just the first.'Kovu put his omniderate ring back on to his claw. he was skinny, and walked slowly. Stripetail cast a teleportius spell and Kovu vanished with a flash. "On to the next planet' Stripetail said and he teleported away.
_ " The Spire"
 Kopa and Kiara were waiting near the medical wing as Kovu teleported in. Kovu collapsed to the ground, and Kiara rushed to him. " I -I'm so sorry Kiara.. i missed your birthday.. and.. ' Kovu's apology was cut off as  Kiara kissed him passionately on the lips, as she pulled her mate into a embrace. " You're taking it easy  going forward' Kiara said to him after pulling away . Kopa came up to Kovu and hugged him. ' We missed you bro. Don't ever do that again. Come on . lets get you to a doctor. " I've healed his injuries.' came Stripetail's voice out of the rings. " Just let him rest and get him whatever he wants. let him.. feast like a lion.""I was known as the Scarred one' Kovu said, as Kopa helped him along.. ' I actually made some fans.." " Made a lot of dough selling colognes too.  A guy named Mac just sent a holovid telling us that you just sold your 1 billionth case.. apparently the arenas use them as weapons. Not exactly what we had in mind in selling them, but money is money' Kopa said ' 1 billion cases ?' Kovu said in a gasp . " yep.. you've made 235 billion bolts in sales' Kovu's mouth fell open. " By the ancestors thats a ton of dough. " Should be just enough to raise a few cubs with my sister' Kopa said as Kovu laughed. " and theres hazard pay coming your way too. Dragomalin is covering any expenses through their ' Prisoner rescue' program. "kopa added. "Can never have too much money, right?' Kovu said his mood greatly improved after his rescue and reunion with his family.

Kopa guided Kovu to the medical wing where a bed was waiting. a fongoid nurse helped Kovu into a hospital gown and had him lie on a large bed" A holovision was turned to sports, as luck would have it the Pridelands was playing the Zany Island pride in football. The Pridelands was up 35-10, as Jasiri rushed for a big gain, her hyena smell made it difficult for anyone to tackle her.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 01:27:35 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He's back," Kiara said over the communicator to Sima, "Kovu is safe! Meet us in the medical wing." Kiara sat beside Kovu as he was settled into his hospital room. "I'll bring you anything you need, babe," she assured her mate. "And Sima will be delighted to have you back, too." She gave him a passionate kiss on the cheek.

"Since you'll be a part of my family soon," the Panda King told Po, "You should learn what you will need to be a part of the family business. I can teach you in the art of Flame Fu.....you're talented with Kung Fu already, so it shouldn't be hard for you to pick up on my art."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sima, vushu and vitani soon entered the room. ' no more than 5 guests please' The Fongoid nurse said. ' hes a royal Vushu said . " siorry, royal or no, he needs quiet to assist in his healing. ' have a seat, we will bring you something to read to pass the time.. there are vending machines in the hall if you are thristy.' she said as she took kovus vitals and wrote in a clipboard. .
-
 slowly, stripetail's teaam spread over the planets, quietly taking out security and realigning the camera to show past fights.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The crowd roared its approval as Stripetail vanquished the wave and teleported away with Kovu.

"And there we have it! A wondrous showing by the Warrior of the Cosmos himself, Lord Stripetail!" the announcer bellowed. "Now if everyone will please exit as this is the last battle and arena will be closing down. Memerbelia will be available for purchase online or in-person at the front kiosk.

As was usual, the clean up crew swarmed the arena, patching up the ravaged arena and picking up the corpses to be disposed of...or sold as macabre trophies for the bloodthirsty spectators.

By this time, Vox had followed Stripetail to the next planet as per the agreement. Of course, this meant that Stripetail's guards were left alone on the pretense of guarding his quarters.

Dr. Zanasiu and the GUNGNIR trooper stood outside the room.

"Okay, you know the plan.  Get to the control room and deorbit the station into the moon," the GUNGNIR soldier said via encrypted radio.

Dr. Zanasiu nodded as he received his orders via earpiece. Wordlessly, the duo headed down the hallway.

-----------------------------

(Cuorola)

Guards streamed out of the building as they also took up positions. Driving snow cut visibility to near zero but the Spirarians had the advantage of infrared vision in their helmets. That being said, it was still a difficult battle.

"Push them back harder!" the leader bellowed. An explosion was heard as one of the friendly soldiers launched a rocket at a ship where several guards had set up a plasma machine gun and had pinned several Spirarian troops.

"We--" The soldier's head whipped back and blood sprayed out as a high velocity railgun projectile struck them.

"Sniper!" another soldier bellowed as the projectile ripped a hole through the shuttlecraft they were hiding behind.

The leader said nothing but was calling for air support.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you know how long we'll have to be here for?" Oliver asked Arlene as they all gathered in one hotel room. "Maybe we can do something to pass the time."

"Anyone got any good board games, or do you play any video ones, Mrs. Oliver's mom?" Ollie asked.

Kiara and Sima sat by Kovu's side, not leaving it. "If you need anything, anything at all, we'll bring it to you," Kiara assured her rescued mate. "Sima even was a nurse back on Mawashi, it turns out."

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Joshua closed the diary with a soft snap, causing Defago to tilt his head. “Is that all there is, boss?”
The heavily bandaged man shook his head. “No. But I’d like some time to think about what I’ve read so far before going any further. Ponder this Currien more before I see what else happened in his life. Also I don’t want to keep you hear in this library against your will for too long, either.”
Defago grinned a friendly corpse-like grin. “Ohh, you know I don’t mind listenin’ to a good story. But perhaps yer right. I’m sure the others are a-waitin’ on us.” The Quebecer popped a clawed thumb over his shoulder. “Wassay you and I go find the others, eh, mummy-man?” The tone in Defago’s voice made it clear this wasn’t meant to be an insult. He had hoped for a chuckle from Joshua, but as always he merely gave a polite, stoic nod in agreement. “Yes. That would be for the best.”
---

Diddy was up on the pitcher’s mound while Junior was on second base. With the lack of players between the two teams, there would have to be only one fieldsman, so second base was a logical place to be given it was the most central position.
Diddy scrunched up his face as he stared down the batter, tongue out in thought, running the ball through his fingers behind his back as he thought of the next pitch. Junior beat his hand into his glove, ready to catch whatever hit would come his way, even if he had to skedaddle all the way to the deep outfield to catch it. Diddy settled on a slider—which he could sort-of-kind-of throw, on occasion, with a little luck—wound up, and threw.
Nearby, Rogan and G were half watching the little baseball game take place. Both were reading several files on their PDAs, trying to get caught up with paperwork from back home.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
flurrie swung at the pitch and hit a slow dribble up to third, and she took off, having no legs she floated as fast as she could down the first base line while Wendy Goombella, goombette and goombaria cheered ' cali and tessa were keeping track of runs hits and outs, so far the boys were up 3-1 in the 3rd inning, it was the bottom of the 3rd . the girls had scored when Wendy doubled in Koopie Koo. Agumon had homered driving in Diddy and Gabumon.   skylar and Su ling watched the play as home umpire and third base umpire respectively. Agumon was behind home plate as catcher , while Gabumon was trying to field the ball as it dribbled toward the third base line. " cover first Junior' the blue digimon called out. Stitch covered left field, Plux right field. Eris and Elida were getting gloves on in the girls dugout, waiting for their turn to bat. biyomon was counting up the number of pitches Wendy had thrown the previous inning- 24. angel was nursing a bump on her right knee from  running into biyomon trying to catch a ball hit by diddy the previous inning. the ball had dropped in for a double.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Cuorola)

Captain Fairchild had accompanied the group and was hanging back when he received orders to destroy the elevated towers that the guards were using to snipe at the invading forces. "Acknowledged," he said. "Missiles inbound."

Four HE-Frag missiles dropped from his wings and streaked off into the distance. The towers were invisible to his eyes but they stood out quite well on his radar.

--------------------

Four massive explosions ripped through the driving snow as the missiles slammed into the tower and reduced them to piles of rubble. Alarms could be heard ringing.

"This is Captain Fairchild, air support is inbound."

Almost immediately after that radio message, an utterly horrific mechanical howling roar split the air as red tracer fire rained down from above. Vehicles, buildings and ground alike were torn apart as the living A-10 strafed the entrenched defenders.

After another run to ensure that there was absolutely no resistance left, he sent a radio message letting them know that the path was open.

And the Spirarians took it as they charged forward, flooding in through the now destroyed main gate.

-----------------------------

(Dreadzone)

There were surprisingly no guards present.

"Something's not right," Dr. Zanasiu muttered as he walked down the deserted hallways. The control room was just up ahead and the door was slightly ajar.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think there was one where I was lying atop Po's stomach as he floated along a mountain stream, and we made out in it," Jing recalled fondly, thinking of her handsome fiancé. "Oh, I can't wait for our first date, then our wedding, then the birth of our first cubs..." she mused, and then calmed herself down. "It sounds like some of the hostages have been freed, are we near any places where others are being kept captive according to reports? We could claim to be interviewing the combatants to allow ourselves access to them."

"Thank you all for doing everything you could to rescue me," Kovu told his family and friends.

"Don't mention it Kovu," Kiara assured him, nuzzling him so more. She then turned to Sima, "I guess our prayers to your king came true, huh?" she smiled friendly.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Defago put on his various apparel with practiced speed, putting on all of his thick layers of clothing until not even a single milimeter of his cursed skin was exposed. He saved putting on his heavy iron helmet for last. “Not too terrible often I get the feel o’ the air on my face, oui?” he said to Joshua after he caught him looking at him. Joshua nodded without saying anything, duly impressed by the wendigo’s ability to guess what he was thinking. The preacher did not return the diary to place in the library bookshelf, but instead carefully placed it in a specialized pocket he had in his SLCPD bulletproof vest, right next to his copy of the holy text.
“So! Shall we go check up on all dem youngin’s?” Defago asked, his voice becoming slightly hollower from behind the face grill of his metal mask. A faint shimmer could still be seen in the vaccous holes of the mask’s eye slits.
“Yes,” Joshua said softly, his sun bleached blue eyes so piercing even Defago had to admit it unnerved him every time he was under their excoriating gaze.
“Lets see what the others have been up to.”
---
By the time of the seventh inning stretch the game had gone exceedingly well. The score, as it was, was five runs for the boys, six runs for the girls, two times Junior nearly got into a fist fight with Stitch before hugging it out afterwards, three times Diddy was able to have some baseman chats with Dixie to catch up on old times, and at least one instance where Junior was able to sneak a quick kiss of Diddy’s cheek after he hit a double RBI. The sun waned, and as of the bottom of the seventh Junior was lazily guarding second with Wendy on base, having some playful banter with her. “Come onnnnn,” Junior whined. “Tell me! What did she say next?” he said, glancing over to Flurrie and hoping Wendy would continue on with the story she was telling him.

On the outskirts of the game, Rogan and G were taking turns between each inning guarding the kids from potential threats and checking the AMS PDA for any information on the so called ‘Inferi’.
---

Usso was in the hanger, staring up at the V2 with a wistful gaze. He couldn’t quite explain why, but he had a feeling that something was coming that was going to require his piloting expertise. Until he was proved wrong, he felt it better to stay by his Gundam.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, there was a play that the mustache man got involved in in rogueport. for as good as he at frustrating dad, he not that bad of an actor. Flurrie had to give hiim lines and tell him where to stand and all that She said that there was more scenery chewing that at a goat convention ' Wendy chuckled.  koppie koo hit a screamer up the middle that drove in wendy from first pushing the girls lead to 7-5. diddy held them in check he rest of trhe inbning. i the 8th inning. Agumon Gabumon and plux webnt deep back -to back -to back, giving the boys a 8-7 lead. the girls rallied in the botto of the 8th as biyomon, elida and eris each singled to tie the game at 8. in the 9th the boys erupted for 5 runs, including a grand slam by Agumnon that drove in Diddy, junior and Stitch.  the girls were now down to their last out with Dixie kong at the plate trailing 13-10, with Wendy at third and Angel at first. "One more out! Stitch called out to Junior ' get a good pitch in!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail's next destination was Poyara, a remote planet on the fringes of the Polaris Galaxy that was set aside as a nature reserve...and was also a popular spot for wildly illegal activities such as due to its remoteness and lack of attention from the authorities.

As it was, the "arena" chosen by Vox for the battle was an enormous tract of land with rolling plains and forests. Of course, with there being no infrastructure, all the spectators had arrived on their own personal starships, including Stripetail's "news anchors".

"And here we are on Poyara," the announcer exclaimed. "Not only will our contestants be battling each other to the death, they'll also have to contend with this planet's vicious wildlife!"

-------------------

(Dreadzone)

The ODIN trooper kicked the door clean off its hinges, sending it flying into the control officer's chair, tearing it from its mountings. "Change of plans," he said as he laid eyes on the console.

"What do you mean?" Dr. Zanasiu entered and his eyes widened upon seeing the ominous warning flashing on the console:

WARNING: ORBIT DECAYING.

Dr. Zanasiu felt his heart sink as he saw the warning. "S---t, they beat us to it! Think we can reverse it?"

The ODIN trooper looked at the panel. "No, it's locked and they deleted the encryption keys."

Dr. Zanasiu sighed. "How much time we got left?"

The ODIN trooper looked at the declining timer. "Maybe ten minutes tops."

"What!? The orbit can't be decaying that fast!" Dr. Zanasiu looked at the timer again. There was no mistaking it, the timer displayed ten minutes.

"That's because it's not naturally decaying." The ODIN trooper pointed to the controls of the station's positioning thrusters. They had all been activated and placed on full power for the past few hours to push the space station into a decaying orbit...and they were starting to pick up speed. The monitor showed the moon was approaching distressingly quickly.

Dr. Zanasiu sighed. "Change of plan. We steal as much as we can and then we book it." He immediately started opening drawers and throwing assorted office supplies on the ground as he searched for either valuables or intel.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail's glider tore through the brush, heading towards the middle of the forest. in a small clearing there glowed a portal pulsing with black energy. as Stripetail approached an image of Young Spyro appeared the portal he was tied to a chair and gagged , much like Kovu had been.  but unlike Kovu who had appeared resigned to his fate, Skylands Spyro was vigorously moving around , trying to  free himself ' You have 12 minutes this time to free him, or he will die by magical poisoning. ' Mertavus' foul voice emanated from the portal. " Each world your time will be less. and the enemies will be more numerous. Better hurry seer."the portal closed,and stripetail brought up an image of young spyro on the console of his glider. ' he produced a rock from skylands that Young Spyro had given him as a gift, and put it into the tracking slot. an image of the area soon popped up and an purple dot appeared that appeared to be  a under a rock outcropping on the side of a hill ' estimated distance ' 147. 46 miles. eta at current speed. 7 minutes and 42 seconds ' the computer buzzed. ' " Hang on Spyro, I'km coming ' Stripetail said, and he took off, dodging large venus flytraps, and dodging huge black cats who took a swipe at his vehicle.
-
 Yes, all praise to the great ozai ' Sima nodded as Vushu came back caqrrying a tray ofv soda from the vending mackine ' Hope you all are thristy' the pantheress said , as Vitani entewrd' Thank the ancestors , she rushed over to hug her younger brother. " madam! the fongoisd nurse protested ' He is my brother !' Vitani said sharply. " he needs rest, madam ' the nurse retorted.' and we have a visiitor limit. please.. wait outside." Vitani sihghed and lerft the room. " Yes i was a burse ' Sima confiremned ' the last thing i helpe with was.. lets see a pair iof broken legs after a heavier sumo fell onto a smaller one during a match. It was .. not fun to look at, or fix."
_
You have va very vivid imagination ' Tigeress said approvingly. ' I get the feeling his fabntasy would involve eiother him kicking bad guy butt, or being trapped in a dumpling family. or kicking bad guy butt WHILE trapped in a dumping family while its filling up with dumplings.  Sounds like something from a movie. Also, that makes me hungry;' the wolfess laughed.
_
 we have board games ' luca said as she puled out a board game from Monster ' this one is called golem abd tthe hare. Object is  get more of one card, than the other. One tream gets to be the Hare the other the golem. if you get a card from the other sie, you lose 5 points, byt if you get one of yo8our side you gain 5 points. teeam with the most points at he end wins."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds like fun," Oliver said upon hearing the description of the game. "Who would be on whose team, though?" He looked towards Arlene, figuring his mom would be on whatever team he ended up on.  "Mr. Sneed will pay us well for being his butlers," he made sure to add.

"I was so worried I'd never get to see your faces again," Kovu said to Kiara, Sima, and Vitani before the latter had to step out of the room. "I'm sorry I must've left you all worried sick."

"Don't mention it," Kiara assured him, then she looked at Sima. "You know, well you were away, before you were taken, Sima and I participated in a ceremony that involved our relationship with you, and I think you'll really like what you got out of it."

Kovu raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "What was it?" asked the scarred lion.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" It was a bonding ceremony." Sima said ." Hold on , how could you have a bonding ceremony with me... when I am not physically there?"We used a hologram " Kiara said " It was very life like, very handsome, like you dear." That's kinda weird, but I appreciate that you ladies did that for me.You didn't have to, you know." Well we just wanted to make clear that we were off the market, so to speak. Don't want to give any guys- or girls- any ideas about our er "availability " Kiara said. So we are officially, we'll, yours. You are our Master." Just out of curiosity, what do I get out of this union?" Kovu asked. " Half our income from any source, including modeling. We are going to pose for a Scarred One" calendar, and I think there's a cereal out there called ' Scarrios' its has chocolate graham crackers and marshmallows pieces in it." Sims said." Its s'mores in a cereal bowl really." Sima leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Kovu murmured approvingly as Kiara kissed him as well. Kiaras and Simas lips found each other as they kissed Kovu, for a brief moment they flashed back to the bonding room where Sima and Kiara had spent a full two hours making out with the hologram of Kovu. The real Kovu put the hologram to shame, of course and he eventually broke the kiss. It was just as well, as the nurse was coming in. " Have to run a few tests on you, your highness. " the nurse said. " Forgive me ladies, but I will need the room to be empty for the next 15 minutes." Just... get me the biggest meat lovers pizza you can find," Kovu said as Kopa stuck his head in briefly." Hey bro, got you  a little something as a ' welcome back' thing" he set a small object on the table next to Kovu hospital bed, and after a few seconds Kovu realized what it was- the keys to a car, judging by the number of keys, it was highest end in quality " You didn't" he began and Kopa showed him an image of the gift, a pitch black racing machine that had Kovu written in bright letters on the side " Awesome " Kovu breathed as he beheld the vehicle hologram.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"After I recover, where can I pick this up?" Kovu asked Kopa, admiring the new car he had. "And make sure that Meat Lovers basically quadruples the meat. I'm hungry," he grinned, as he lied back and let the nurse examine him.

A knock came on Arlene's hotel room door. "I'll go check who it is," Oliver volunteered, and went over. He was surprised by who he saw.

"Mr. Sneed?" Ollie said, surprised to see the bear again.

"What brings you here?" Oliver asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As soon as they clear you to leave the hospital " Kopa said, with a grin."You'll definitely draw attention while driving that beauty. Laval  and Li' Ella have already asked about getting a ride in it, they really think it's a awesome vehicle. I'm going to take you out on a guys evening once Stripetail gives the ok. " Kopa said.
- You are definitely taking me around in that thing " Sima said.
- Just checking in on my butlers " Sneed said, yawning as he walked in and climbed onto the bed with a loud creak." Don't mind me" the large bear said." Start your game, whatever it is."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You'll be able to take up two seats easily," Kovu smiled to Sima, knowing how Mawashiians liked their fat being commented on. He reached over and gave her belly fat a squeeze. "You're as huge and flabby as I remember," he said warmly.

"Don't mind Mr. Sneed mom," Oliver assured Arlene, "He's not mean. He can just be very, very lazy, that's why he has us working as butlers. Could he play the games with us?"