The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

/scurries in/ hello!!

Atroxia · 11 · 17824

Atroxia

• Average Spinosaurus enjoyer
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
hello everyone! my name is delta, though feel free to also call me atroxia (it's the name of my tlbt-sona, lol). i've been in love with the land before time films for as long as i can remember, and for whatever reason my obsession with them (and certain characters >.<) keeps coming back. hopefully there's other people that are just as crazy about these silly movies as i am, haha ^.^

as an unrelated note...i missed "oldschool" forums like this so much!!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five mate! Yep, yep, yep, there's for sure people that are obsessed with the movies like yo-o-ou are. Just look around. Well, and I'm one of those people you're talking about. But funnily enough, my obsession came with the TV series first! :P ;)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Hi Atroxia! Welcome to the forum, happy to have you! :celebrate :birthday :celebrate

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Delta! Welcome on in :) Seems like you're a big fan so I'm glad you've found us. Enjoy your stay!

Rattymon

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Atroxia

• Average Spinosaurus enjoyer
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :rainbowwave I hope that you enjoy your time here!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hello hello! Cera wishes you a very hearty welcome. :cerahappy

Loire

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Your personal trustworthy crab, aargh!
    • View Profile