The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT's characters: strong nerves / goldfish memory?

I love Jelly Otter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If I would go through all those "nail-biting" near-fatal moments for the characters in all movies + series, I can only wonder how did neither of those affected the further life of any character?  I mean, if a kid would have a some serious damaging moment during a childhood, it affects whole further life, sometime resulting in some disorders/schizos/etc...  Yet, all kids in LBT have like a gnarly utopian life, like if any of those sudden danger moments (for example, where a kid character is seconds from being caught & eaten alive, or such) get erased from their memories...

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Prehistory isn't exactly a very friendly environment. Brooding and depressed younglings - detached from reality - wouldn't live long. And what makes you think the gang are not traumatized at all? They tend to run away screaming at every opportunity, even when faced with something that's obviously not a predator (like the old longneck from LBT10).

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Particularly Littlefoot and Cera should have had some trauma after actually seeing Sharptooth attack Mama Longneck.