The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Castle

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm going to tell the whole story behind this picture...

I had a dream, not a nice one. It actually was a nightmare. I told about my nightmare to Orchid141(because she was the one suffering in my nightmare). She told me that I should write something about that nightmare, I will do that in a different topic. The whole nightmare thing scenario was in a castle, so me and Orchid decided to draw it .. :D What do you think of it? (sorry for small pencil lines, might make it better with paint or something.)

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
I love your drawing, especially when it looks sketchy to me. It reminds me of a fairy tale. I would love to read about your nightmare. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice sketch and nice drawing style.  Your nightmare could make a story, either done as is or edited here and there.  Up to you though.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Looks nice. =)
Drawing a picture based on a dream is good.
I sometimes do that too.  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If one remembers their dreams I can imagine it can sometimes be interesting, or fun, to draw an image or scene from one's dreams.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
That's quite a bit better than I can do...  Good job, Mumbling!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...