The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday Malte!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I'd like to wish a very happy 28th star day to our wonderful admin Malte! :D :birthday :celebrate

May you have the best of luck, success, and satisfaction with your work, your health, your friendships, your relationship with technology, and all other aspects of your life in the next year and beyond. :smile :DD :angel :lol :!

Have a great birthday, my friend. :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Malte! :birthday

Hope you get to do something fun today! :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, I hope you have a great and fun day.  

:birthday :DD :smile

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello, mister administrator. While I understand we do not have any relations outside this forum whatsoever, I still feel compelled to bring the following matter to your attention. I must say I'm surprised that a person of your intelectuall caliber still partakes in such displays of sentimenality, repetitiveness and superstition (let's not kid ourselves) that are birthday threads. It tarnishes your image and that of the whole forum, and in order to increase the level of discussion, as well as make a generally more comfortable atmosphere to ensure the staying of our prominent and cultured members, I suggest shutting down this particular sub-forum, as well as the Party Room (visit one after a party is over!)Fridge (what a preposterous name!), and those irritating dinosaur smilies (not so much for their expression, but for their anatomical vagueness that offends any member with palaeontological inclinations, and those are quite a few on a forum like this one). So, farewell, administrator, and don't take this the wrong way.

Because I am kidding.

All the best for your birthday. Stay true to yourself, and happiness will come. Ich wunsche dich zu freuen und alles, was dich zur Freude bringt, oder bringen soll ;), mein lieber Freund.
 :birthday

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Happy 28th birthday Malte! I hope it's going to be a good one. :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy 28th birthday Malte! When you have received your package, I'll share your present with the rest of the Gang of Five :)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy birthday Malte! I know that like on my birthday this year, things have not been going outstandingly well for you, and that we're both in somewhat rough patches, but all the same, I really do hope it's a good day for you, and certainly better than the one I had. :p Here's to your 28th birthday! :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:birthday Happy Birthday Malte279! :birthday

Another great year for a top-notch bloke! Glad to be able to celebrate it with you and everyone else on the forum. Hope your 28th year is filled with happiness, prosperity and good times (and all that jazz!  :DD ) Gl¸cklicher Geburtstag mein Freund! ;)

P.S. Apparently you share your birthday with Google! Does that make it a joint party?! :lol

Well, any excuse for a party's a good one eh? :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday Malte!
 :birthday  :wow  :lol  :DD  :smile  :confused  :angel  :!  :idea .

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Malte...one of the most intelligent staff members of the Gang of Five...I wanna wish you the dearest, the best, and the awesomest staryday any dinosaur or human could ever have and hope your 29th year will be the best it can be!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Happy Birthday Malte!

Hopefully someone got you a new computer for your birthday!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Thank you very much everybody :)
While a laptop is way beyond the price scale of a birthday here (it was more the are necessities as in clothing for me this year) I had a very nice birthday and some very tasty cake :birthday

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Happy belated 28th...totally forgot about it this year. :slap

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
And the Petrie figure is awsome! :yes
Thank you very much Iris :)
It is very uplifting to get so many congratulations. Thanks to all of you :)
The Petrie figure got a place of honor right in front of the LBT frame holding a picture of our trip to Scandinavia last year:

Your letter is now in the land before time tin (treasure!) box in which I keep the letters from friends and land before time fans.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy 29th birthday Malte!  :birthday

I hope that you have a great day!  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.