The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Dreams Thread

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Damn, everyone is having bad dreams lately. :cry

Although, technically mine isn't really bad, it was only shocking at worst. :thinking

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
It's fitting that it was snowing here last night, as I dreamt that I was wandering through a snow-covered neighbourhood. Certainly more pleasant than being stung by a bee, at least.
:cerahappy
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 05:10:39 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
This dream is very outdated at this point, but I’ll share with you guys anyway.

So I was at school in the hallway, and for some reason all of the teachers were looking at me angrily! And for no reason at all, they’re dumping a bunch of lunch food and trays on the ground while still glaring at me. Like what, do they expect me to clean up their mess? I think one teacher handed me a broom. I got pissed and tried to hit the person. They successfully knocked it out of my hand. They have another broom to try and hurt me I guess, but I also stole that one from the teacher before it connected with my head. And that’s all I remember from that one particular dream.

Weird, right!? :crazy

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
@Vojeds @Sovereign

This dream actually included both of you. You had been promoted to moderators on the forum and almost immediately you started to order everyone around, even the admins. What made this dream unique was that it felt very real, almost like I was there in the flesh. :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Since today I'm reviving my experiments with dreams! :O

Long time I didn't do it...

And for the first experiment, tonight, or rather, tomorning, I will have to wake me up twice with alarm clock.

Measuring dream longitivity after first waking up in morning time, and measuring how much I will remember from it. I will even place a note that will remind me to start to remember my dream in first seconds after I wake up. :D
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whoooo boy did I have a weird dream last night.  I don't know if I'd call it a nightmare or not because while it should have been terrifying, the more I think about how ridiculous it was the funnier it gets.

Ok so I'm living in a little house out in the backwoods of Alabama.  Suddenly these British royal guards (the ones that guard Buckingham Palace) kick in my door, grab me and tie me up.  Then Queen Elizabeth appears from out of nowhere and informs me that she wants to retire from the public eye and live someplace nice and quiet where no one will ever find her, and she wants my house. 

She then forces me to basically be her slave, cooking meals and cleaning while holding me prisoner in my own home.  At one point she ordered me to play the banjo for her.  I don't know how to play the banjo!  She also didn't like the lalles I made and criticized my choice in video games.  So there you have it.  I'm being held hostage and terrorized by the queen of England. 

Somehow I escaped and I was running down the road when out of nowhere Queen Elizabeth starts chasing me down in a bright blue monster truck yelling at me about how I can't go to the police.  Then I woke up.

What a stupid, stupid dream!  Let's go over everything wrong with this crazy nightmare, shall we? 

Ok so first, even if Queen Elizabeth DID decided to retire from the public eye and run off to some quiet corner of rural America to hide in, she could surely do a lot better than Alabama.  I mean, I'd pick some place pretty and scenic like Colorado where you can sit out on your porch and look at the mountains.

Second, with all the money and connections she has, why was it necessary to break into a random house and strong-arm the owner?  I could see not wanting to leave a paper trail but couldn't she have just had an associate buy a house somewhere for her?

Third, banjo music?  Really?  Just because I live in the south doesn't mean I play a banjo.  Also, I certainly hope the queen of England has better taste in music than that.

Forth, Queen Elizabeth chasing me in a bright blue monster truck...  I'm pretty sure the reason I woke up at that point was because my dream jumped the shark.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I had an even equally absurd dream. For some reason, I dreamt that my uncles had put me on constant surveillance in my room and I can't leave, and there was some weird stuff with a recording device that could pick up voices. Weird little dream. My brother and I felt trapped, and if I know my brother he wouldn't take it lying down like he did in my dream.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I had a really interesting dream a few days ago where I was with some other person I’d never met (or at least I don’t think so, my dreams are super hazy) and we were both famous and went to this really fancy mall and basically had a good time. I have no idea what it meant, but I was slightly disappointed when I woke up  :areyouserious
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I dreamt that I was actually good at driving (not true at all, I don't know how to drive) and that I had managed to make it through a rapids course and earned a million dollars by passing through the right letter stream gates to form the winning word (P-U-N).

I was abit miffed when I woke up, not gonna lie. :areyouserious
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Been having a lot of dreams lately.

This time I was in an auditorium with a whole bunch of people and it was supposed to be a grand finale showcase of The Fairly Oddparents... which I would believe after I woke up only if it was the old seasons. :p

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I had a rather peculiar and frightening dream last night. I was once again in the school doing my usual work when suddenly someone barged in with a loaded gun. I recognized this person as a teacher. Long story short, she pointed the gun at me and tried to kill me, but I locked myself in a classroom. However, that didn't stop her. One minute she was pounding on the door and the next she was standing right behind me. I don't remember anything else because this is where the dream ended. :confused

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
That’s a frightening dream Anagnos. An authority figure becoming an advesary is terrifying.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I had a dream last night where I saw a teacher whom I was very close with, and I haven’t seen her since 2018. It was a really nice dream and I was so happy to see her again, so I was pretty sad when I woke up. I guess I just miss her.  :lfsadface
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I had a dream last night where I saw a teacher whom I was very close with, and I haven’t seen her since 2018. It was a really nice dream and I was so happy to see her again, so I was pretty sad when I woke up. I guess I just miss her.  :lfsadface

I am sorry your sad. Does your teacher have a facebook or other social media you can contact them on?

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 01:47:47 AM by StardustSoldier »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My dream from the night before got a sequel last night, except it didn't make sense at all. There I was in the school, but the shooter from before was gone. Everything seemed peaceful again. Then I woke up to my alarm. I'm very confused because of this dream.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This dream happened two nights ago and I was supposed to talk about it yesterday, but I forgot. I was in some abandoned old quarry playing Airsoft with a bunch of random people and we dominated the opposing team with ease. My ''kill'' count was roughly 10 players or so. :p

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Hmm, so was it like a real-life video game then? :)

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Cannot remember the specifics, but I dreamt that the GoF forum was a school and that I'd just graduated from it.