The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King RP

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you have to post in  the rp, not here besta.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Would you guys be ok if I bring in an OC? Just as a minor character, she can be a friend of a childhood Kiara or something. I just never get to use her in a RP and wanna give it a go.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
by all means nahla. more characters, the beter. gives you something to do.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here is her details, I can't show a picture cause I do not have one of her, cause I can not draw a lion if my life depended on it.

Name: Yara
Species: Lion
Appearance: Tawny pelt, cream underbelly and paws.  Dark rims around her eyes and on her ears. Dark blue eyes. Tail tuff is dark brown.
Personality: Yara is a sassy lioness who doesn't always thinks before she leaps. Her biggest pitfall is her impatience when hunting, often messing it up for everyone. Besides that she is a kind hearted lioness and loyal to her pride and rulers.  Her main goal in life is to be the best huntress in the Pridelands.
Family: Mother: Asali (will only be mentioned by name)  Father: Unknown
Bio: Yara was born a few weeks after Kiara, as a cub Kiara was her bestfriend, but when Kovu came into the Pridelands. Yara started drifting away from Kiara as she spent more time with Kovu. Overtime however she began to accept Kovu's presence until his exile which made her doubt him all over again. She was present at the war between the Outsiders and Pridelanders and was stunned into silence when Kiara and Kovu interfered. She later happily watched Kiara and Kovu marry, she was glad for her friend. She is now training under her mother Asali on advanced hunting tactics..and being patient.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nick22, wasn't Rocky playing Zazu?
8 years with TGOF :yum

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've pmed Rocky asking him for permission to play him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
also besta, nice work on your rping kiara! keep up the good work!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thank you, I'm sorry if they were short before; I was studying a lot for finals last week but now I'm on Winter Break!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its alright. i've dealt with studying for finals before. they are not fun.. but you have habe to slog through them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
They were hell  :lol thx for understanding tho!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
besta, shouldnt kiara reluctantly accept zazus reasoning and logic? running off in a huff isnt exactly showing leadership. hating someone she just met isnt logical, you have to know someone for awhile before such strong feelings( both positive and negative) emerge. running away, doesnt solve your problems. yes kopa was arrogant in his comments to her, but the proper response to such comments is ' Oh, really big boy? then prove it! "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I feel as if Kiara feels locked and doesn't know what to do. She can't change anything now that he showed up which really bothers her, she was given the rights to leadership when Kopa disappeared, and I feel as if she would be thrown to the side now that he is here all of a sudden. Her parents won't do anything because they would paws down go for Kopa as King. I'm trying to decide what I want her to do, but for the night (in the rp) at least I don't think she can breath the same oxygen as Kopa.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
she doesnt know that though. Zazu, who is a wise bird, would know what to do in cases like this. he knows all the rules and customs after all, its his job. hes telling her ' his return doesnt affect you.' at any event Kopa has to pass Rafikis tests before hes officially recognized as the kings son, and he wont become king for years anyway, even if he passes them. so while Kiara needing her space is understandable, running out of the pride, to say nothing of cutting herself, goes way  too far. the pride is big enough that she wont run into Kopa again until she has to. and kopa will have to apologize to her  anyway for being a prick. edit your post besta to drop out the cutting herself and running away. change it instead to have her say " alright Zazu I'll come back. just  keep him away from me" Will that work for you?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Fine I guess  :huh: ... But let's be honest Kopa will pass the test and Kiara will feel like crap anyway?

I'll edit it...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
simba and nala will see to it that kiara isnt left out or ignored. she's inheriting too after all, and shes going to be the head lioness once Nala retires. instead of feeling down, she needs to assert herself and her position, and not let her brother intimidate her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
what is she inheriting?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the title of queen. shes taking nalas place. Simba's position is inherited by the top male, or males in the case of larger prides.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Wouldn't that be taken by Kopa's mate? Like how it worked for Simba & Nala, and Kiara & Kovu in the movies?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, because Kiara would out rank her. kiara is the only lioness with royal blood and royal standing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: