The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Flathead770

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Favourite band or musical artist? Or if you can't narrow it down to just one, feel free to name several.
I don't listen to a whole lot of music so this will be fairly limited. My dad would always play a lot of Boston for long drives so for me that's always road trip music. I guess I could also say I like Rush and Metallica though I haven't listened to much of them recently. (Actually, most of the standard music I guess you could say I've been exposed to through playing Rock Band haha)

I mostly prefer orchestral music as well as video game soundtracks. A recent artist that I like that does both is Sam Dillard. He's released 2 albums, Metroid and Chrono Trigger with a Zelda one in production (or maybe even released now?).

If you don't mind me asking, is that an LBT convention I see in your profile picture? Which one were you dressed as, Littlefoot or Cera? Or, were you not in the picture?
Sorry to dissapoint but that's just a random picture I found on google when trying to find an avatar to use back in 2007 haha.

If you were given five million dollars to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?
I would like to say a dinosaur one, but there would be no point as there's already a way better one in Alberta...I'm really not sure what I'd do. Maybe make a musuem of all the LBT merchandise and stuff  :PCera

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
What smartphone feature would you actually be excited for a company to implement?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Have you ever had any LBT dreams? If so, which character were you?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What smartphone feature would you actually be excited for a company to implement?
I'm a little on the slow side of things as far as smartphones. I got my first phone when I was 18 (so my mom could keep tabs on me haha). It was an LG Chocolate flip and I used that thing for around 9 years until my phone provider texted me to say that my phone wouldn't be supported by the end of the year (that was alright, Pokemon Go was just releasing and I wanted to play that anyways haha). I've had an S5 for almost 3 years now though I guess. As for features....how about more battery life? :p

Have you ever had any LBT dreams? If so, which character were you?
Oh man I don't think I would be able to tell you. I remember the fact that I've had LBT related dreams back in the day but not much else. In fact I don't even remember any dreams when I wake up now. I feel like my dreams would have been more of a throw myself into their world as is and not actually be one of the characters.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
I would say dragons as they are really cool, but that would actually be terrible. I get scared enough when a crow seems to be following me so I don't need anything bigger then that to worry about :p
Maybe a unicorn or something, similar enough to a real world animal but just a tad more majestic haha.

Do you have any pets?
I don't personally, though my parents have 2 dogs that I like a bunch.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If you were a ghost and could possess people, what would you make them do?  :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
What would be your ideal vacation retreat?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Favourite band or musical artist? Or if you can't narrow it down to just one, feel free to name several.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you were a ghost and could possess people, what would you make them do?  :)
I think I might make them do some math or physics to let them see the light on how truly magnificent it really is  :bestsharptooth

What would be your ideal vacation retreat?
Not sure, haven't been on a lot of vacation retreats to know. The beach can be nice but I think mountains are much cooler!

I...feel like I answered this one already?  :PCera

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*checks back earlier in the thread*

Oh. You're right. My bad. Moving on then.

If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you want to be?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 02:32:38 AM by StardustSoldier »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If you had the opportunity to live in the LBT universe forever, would you do it? What species do you want to be?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Another question, while it's on my mind. What do you do for your job?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Been a while for me to respond to these, mostly because I'm super lame and have no idea haha

*checks back earlier in the thread*

Oh. You're right. My bad. Moving on then.

If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you want to be?
There's places I'd certainly like to check out and visit like Iceland, New Zealand, Galapagos Islands, Argentina, preferably during the 2020 solar eclipse, to name a few off the top of my head, Europe as well but not sure where specifically haha. But as for living...no idea

What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
Seriously I'm pretty lame, throw a burger or pizza in front of me and I'm good haha. Never was into trying or thinking about different foods.

If you had the opportunity to live in the LBT universe forever, would you do it? What species do you want to be?
Now that's an interesting question. It would certainly be interesting. For species, even though I like sharpteeth in general, living in the Great Valley would be ideal for obvious reasons :p If I could get in as a Fast Runner that would probably be ideal. Longnecks might be too big so maybe a flyer. That would be pretty awesome. Not sure if I'd be able to push the button to live in the LBT universe forever though. I would feel like I would be leaving too many people and friends behind for it to be worthwhile in the long run. Maybe as my final years that would be the best time to do it.

Another question, while it's on my mind. What do you do for your job?
I do Inventory Control at a hardware/lumber store. Definitely does not require my physics degree to get that job :p

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
There's places I'd certainly like to check out and visit like Iceland, New Zealand, Galapagos Islands, Argentina, preferably during the 2020 solar eclipse, to name a few off the top of my head, Europe as well but not sure where specifically haha. But as for living...no idea

Those are pretty cool places to go visit. For a New Zealand visit, I want to specifically visit Kaikoura. Lots of nature there. :D

For me personally, I'll see the one on April 8, 2024, since it's relatively close to my home. I just need to travel to upstate New York to see it. I'd be old enough to do it by that time hopefully. I see that you're planning to see the one on December 14, 2020. Good luck and safe travels to you! By the way, have you went to see other solar eclipses before?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?  :^^spike

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If there is one thing you could change about the LBT franchise (if anything), what would it be?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Those are pretty cool places to go visit. For a New Zealand visit, I want to specifically visit Kaikoura. Lots of nature there. :D

For me personally, I'll see the one on April 8, 2024, since it's relatively close to my home. I just need to travel to upstate New York to see it. I'd be old enough to do it by that time hopefully. I see that you're planning to see the one on December 14, 2020. Good luck and safe travels to you! By the way, have you went to see other solar eclipses before?
Ah that's great! Unfortunately I would have to wait until around 2048 or something for it to come near me haha. I'm not sure if I'll actually see the 2020 one as I might be back in school by then but it would certainly be nice!

I saw the one in 2017. I went on a trip with both my brothers and we took a 2 day drive down to Idaho to see it. Really worthwhile in my opinion! Here's some pictures

Our vantage point ~1.5 hours from totality

Around 90%

Right before totality. I'd say 99%

And finally during totality

On our way back we also checked out Yellowstone National Park as well! Total trip was 5 days.

How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?  :^^spike
I've never been a fan but I'll eat it if there's nothing else :p

If there is one thing you could change about the LBT franchise (if anything), what would it be?
I'd do a reboot of the first movie but all in CGI with the yellowbellies the stars of the show. Sharptooth can also be replaced with Best Sharptooth!  :bestsharptooth

I'd would say fix up the tv series and make it have a bit more focus on an actual plot, either through a better season or an additional one.