The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species 2.0?

rhombus · 262 · 59209

Poll

Which of these options do you favor?

Everyone coincidentally—probably because of the multiple screams—conjugate together at Chomper's sleeping spot (where Ruby has just noticed Chomper) and meet each other for the first time there. This is similar to the Seven Hunters meetup.
1 (16.7%)
A bunch of small initial meetups first (eg. Ducky with Petrie, etc) that will eventually result in every separate group of the gang coming together after the pairs/threes understand their scenario.
1 (16.7%)
Mother flyer is convinced of Petrie's transformation and this eventually leads her to helping to find the groups of changed children.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 20, 2019, 01:55:47 PM

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I can do my next post even without Volant, correct?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
blows dust off this RP discussion thread

O-o-ooh, bo-o-oy. It's been quite awhile, has it? Mo-o-o hopes everyone here that has participated in this RP has been doing well over the past few years. :rainbowwave

Basically, I wouldn't mind jumping in and getting the gears of this RP spinning again. Though if I have to guess, it's probably not gonna happen due to many members here who are no longer active on the forum (guilty as charged for me until last month in April) and/or too busy with life matters. And if this RP stays dead for the foreseeable future, I totally understand and can accept that. (Though, at least it's probably never to-o-o late to revive it again!) :P

I can do my next post even without Volant, correct?

I'm still wondering about this, by the way. And ironically, I would've been still at least semi-active on the forum during the past few years if this RP kept going.

But regardless, I'm quite grateful and happy to have RPed along side y'all, bonding that way and growing more experienced and more used to being apart of a literate RP, contributing my part and getting to know the characters that I RP better.

And as a short, non-shameful plug for @TenderlyLiz, hopefully her RP Land Before Time: Exodus springs off the ground sometime in the future. It is planned to be a literate, multi-paragraph type of RP just like this one is, and the premise is quite simple, but interesting.

Hello everyone, :PteranoPlotting I've come to you in my hour of need. My proposition is simple...

Zombie Apocalypse Land Before Time...Let me explain.

^^Wondering more? Just click the link that I've provided! :duckyhappy

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...