The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

As good as this film is...

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
It was 69 minutes actually but they got rid of them because it would have been to graphic for children.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  06:15 PM
It was 69 minutes actually but they got rid of them because it would have been to graphic for children.
I wonder if the scenes are not cut, then Land Before Time 1 would be 69 minutes. :p  :DD  :lol  :smile
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
They where cut because it was gonna be long the a hour and nine minutes.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  06:45 PM
They where cut because it was gonna be long the a hour and nine minutes.
How many scenes are cut in Land Before Time 1, Petrie85?
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think quite a few the fighting scene with the T-Rex was a bit more brutal so they had to edit that out.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  07:04 PM
I think quite a few the fighting scene with the T-Rex was a bit more brutal so they had to edit that out.
The editing was fine. :p  :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's a shame those parts where cut and they're gone for good. I would have liked to see them.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  09:54 PM
It's a shame those parts where cut and they're gone for good. I would have liked to see them.
Me too. It is shame to see the scenes getting cut. :cry

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  09:54 AM
Don't they still have pictures and cells of the "cut" out scene?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTLover1,Jun 18 2013 on  12:47 PM
Quote from: Petrie85,Jun 14 2013 on  09:54 AM
Don't they still have pictures and cells of the "cut" out scene?

I'm not sure to be honest Someone once told me back in the late 90's the finnish version of the Land Before Time had the full uncut version of the movie. That is all I remember at the moment.