The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Here's something interesting from Final Fantasy X.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWVST7P37IM Listen to this. This is all the versions of "The Hymn of the Fayth" throughout the entire game. With each temple, the singer is different, and at Yunalesca's version, they sound off key and despairing.
Now if you've played FFX, you know what all this is, but don't watch if you have yet to sample the game.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I think every player noticed that the Hymn of the Faith is different in the temples... by the way: I'm playing FFX right now! :D

I'm trying to beat "Penance", the hardest optional enemy in FFX with 12000000 HP... it'll take lots of time until I'm ready to face this boss...

However, I like the soundtrack of this game very much!

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I always quite liked the Hymn(s). On a side note, FFX is probably my favourite FF for challenges (although I've only completed two thus far).

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah yes, this, to me, was what made FFX worth playing, personally Bahamut's version is the best, though the other versions are great too.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have not played the game in ages....I lost my copy of it a while ago.  Had finished the main story, but still hard the dark aeons to take care of, the other four, had killed the first four.

But did not know that the hymm was different in each temple....goes to show you how long it's been since I've played the game....I wish I had it again.....

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
The Hymn of the Faith is a wonderfully crafted piece of music. In fact, a lot of FFX's music was great. Zanarkand was a beautifully moving piece (probably one of my favourites). Uematsu-san is a VG-Beethoven in my opinion. I was aware that the Hymn was different in the different temples but they're still all as haunting as each other. I reckon the best rendition is when Yuna performs the Sending in that village (can't remember if it was Besaid or Killika). Thanks for the nostalgia trip there Weirdraptor! Fancy breaking it out now  :DD